Make money online Sharing Links

Themoneyblogger

What is AdKeeps platform?

AdKeeps is a completely free toolbox, where you can share any Links, Apps and Videos and monetize crossings traffic.

How is monetization going, how will I receive income?

You receive income for using our promotion tools. We will pay every time you share your link, app or video.

How to start using your magic tools?

Here are the first steps:

Register now!Immediately after registration, you will have access to the control panel.Further in the section Manage Apps → Search & add Apps you need find and connect any app from Google Play Store.Further in the section Manage Videos → Search & add Videos you need find and connect any video from YouTube.Further in the section Manage Links → add URL you need connect any Website.For each connected website, app or video a will be created automatically promo webpage.You can go to the promo webpage using the short link. Here's an example:
On the promo webpage, by default, a captcha will be implemented to filter unwanted traffic.Invite your followers to Website, Play Store or YouTube via AdKeeps promo webpage, and we'll pay you to do so.Please clarify, I will sharing my content for any people and you will pay me for it?

Yes, absolutely right, and not even just your website, app or video. You can sharing any Content.

I have Instagram followers but no content for AdKeeps, can I make money on this?

Yes, in this case, you can choose any trending Content that will be interesting to your audience and share it among your followers via AdKeeps promo-webpage.

What is Premium and how does it work?

Any AdKeeps member can purchase a Premium subscription for a small fee. This will give additional privileges:

Promoting simple URLs;Rates almost doubled;Income from referrals 50%;Payouts without limits;Increased support focus.

You can find out more about the Premium subscription on these Page.

Are there any rules on your platform?

Yes, we have AdKeeps Policies, please read them thoroughly and follow them.

Which countries does AdKeeps work in?

It works in almost every country.

How much will I earn?

We will pay for everyone who crossings via promo webpage to your Website, Play Store or YouTube, it all depends on the visitor's geo location. In this section our Payout Rates.

When will I earn how will I get money from you?

You will be able to withdraw the earned money at any time by reaching the minimum payment threshold of $10, no more than twice a month. Money transfer is carried out within 1-3 business days.

My income was fined 50% and my friend's income was fined 100%, what does that mean?

Before you start using AdKeeps tools, you need to read and follow the AdKeeps Policies.

Our proprietary anti-fraud system operates in post-moderation mode. This means that we carry out traffic checks after withdrawal request of the earned funds is submitted. The invalid traffic is excluded and the member will be fined in the amount equivalent to the amount of invalid traffic.

The violation of the AdKeeps Policies in relation to invalid traffic is not a member's fault. Many of the visitors to member's promo webpage may be invalid. AdKeeps, in turn, will excluded such traffic after final verification. But in the case of deliveries of frequent and large volumes of invalid traffic, the member will bear responsibility.
Source: AdKeeps Website.