Earn Money Make Money Online Without Going to collage

AmaliaTG

We all have always been programmed by the society that for us to be successful we need to go to school, have good grades, go to collage and graduate, but that's not really the reality we always face. They always say it easy but reality always hit us hard. This days people are more focused on building their business that will last than even finishing that collage. The money that you invest in collage and the capital to start a business is pretty much the same. However am not saying that we shouldn't go to school, graduate, do all sorts of things, but sometimes school work for some people, but it doesn't work for the majority. In any case, we get employed most of the time to a job of the course you never studied in school.

If you want to earn and establish a bussines that will pay you 6 figure per year, you have to be willing to learn from other people who have make 6 figure income annually online. Learn from those who have the same results of income that you desire and want. You can make this kind of income annually from drop shipping, Affiliate Marketing, E- commerce, Arbitrage, Facebook ads service providing, selling online courses and all sorts of online making money.

What you actually need to do is to go join Facebook groups of this niches, and follow up on those groups and make sure you comment on each post that is being posted there because that will be one way to interact with people and with time, people will start being your friends and create trust with you. And what happens when they are your friend and strong trust? You turn them into your customers.

You can get products to promote from clickbank, Digistore24, JVzoo and warrior plus. At least those are the ones that work for me

AmaliaTG

I think the issue is even non existent jobs when we are through the education. Especially in my country there are no jobs so you need to have a skill to be able to fit In now. This is why acquiring skills as early as possible is important now to earn money online
Yes it's always proven that in this era we need skill much more than even collage education. Having basic A level education is better than even going to those collages because most of the time, it's always a waste of time and money which can't give you a job at the end of your course. College is good but it works for the few people.

S

sademan42

We all have always been programmed by the society that for us to be successful we need to go to school, have good grades, go to collage and graduate, but that's not really the reality we always face. They always say it easy but reality always hit us hard. This days people are more focused on building their business that will last than even finishing that collage. The money that you invest in collage and the capital to start a business is pretty much the same. However am not saying that we shouldn't go to school, graduate, do all sorts of things, but sometimes school work for some people, but it doesn't work for the majority. In any case, we get employed most of the time to a job of the course you never studied in school.

If you want to earn and establish a bussines that will pay you 6 figure per year, you have to be willing to learn from other people who have make 6 figure income annually online. Learn from those who have the same results of income that you desire and want. You can make this kind of income annually from drop shipping, Affiliate Marketing, E- commerce, Arbitrage, Facebook ads service providing, selling online courses and all sorts of online making money.

What you actually need to do is to go join Facebook groups of this niches, and follow up on those groups and make sure you comment on each post that is being posted there because that will be one way to interact with people and with time, people will start being your friends and create trust with you. And what happens when they are your friend and strong trust? You turn them into your customers.

You can get products to promote from clickbank, Digistore24, JVzoo and warrior plus. At least those are the ones that work for me
ye thats the way products to promote from clickbank, Digistore24, JVzoo and warrior plus

AmaliaTG

Nowadays, in as much as going to college you expose you to a lot of knowledge about how to better your business it is no guarantee that you are going to be successful in life. It is 100% possible that you can earn money online without going to college and I would advise you to learn a digital scale first. There are a lot of skills to choose from like design and web programming.
Thank you for your suggestions, I will definitely check it out if it on LinkedIn. Yes this days one can be able to earn a good living online but what will make you rich is either social media or affiliate marketing. If you have the skills, creativity and some little knowledge you've already won in online jobs

Setho

VIP Contributor
Nowadays, in as much as going to college you expose you to a lot of knowledge about how to better your business it is no guarantee that you are going to be successful in life. It is 100% possible that you can earn money online without going to college and I would advise you to learn a digital scale first. There are a lot of skills to choose from like design and web programming.

AmaliaTG

Nobody or nothing guarantees success in life except God or prayer.Being an uneducated person doesn't mean failure or success. Likewise, being a graduate is not a ticket to success but the knowledge he or she acquired by going to school will play a significant role in his success because this educated person will have had a particular skill through knowledge.

Knowledge comes before skill and can be acquired without going to school. Do not forget that skill is the ability to do something well. If an uneducated person has a particular skill, he or she has acquired certain knowledge without going to school.
You are just contradicting yourself because all along I have been saying that one can acquire skills without going to school and that's the topic of this thread. I have been saying that the important thing is the skill. So it's like you really don't understand what you are supporting. Only YOU can make your future, if you want to involve God in it , it's always your decision. All your comments are just contradicting and confusing because you don't understand what you are supporting. Being successful doesn't need any education qualification, it just need YOU to know what you want with your life.

uforwealth

Verified member
You can go to school and acquire all the knowledge that you want but without the skills, you are nothing. Skills is much more profitable than even finishing that college. And I specified that one needs to go to the A level studies which are the basic ones but you don't have to go to college if don't want to. Because collage/ university is not a determination that you will be successful. Only your smart mind, your skills and strategies will enable you to be successful. Look like a billionaire like Oprah Winfrey, she became a millionaire before even going to that university and when she was a millionaire that's when she opted to go to university. Of course she went to A levels . School is good only at the basic of education and it's very important but what's more important is your skills and how you utilise those skills and also using your Brain often. Because it's not about how educated you are but it's about how smart you are and how you use your skills. How many people on YouTube earn even 1million a month just by posing vidoes on YouTube and getting vidoes ? You think they learnt to do those vidoes and their niches in university? Everyone on YouTube are using their own talent, skills, and creativity to make huge amounts of money. So it's not always about education, it's about how well you utilise your creativity, skills, talents, and resources. You can be very educated but still be miserable. Learn to know the difference between the two. So many people are earning money using social media, but did they need a university graduate to log in their social media accounts? Absolutely NOT. Education is very very important but you can still be so much educated or skilled and still don't get a job. What determines your success is just YOU not your education qualifications.
Nobody or nothing guarantees success in life except God or prayer.Being an uneducated person doesn't mean failure or success. Likewise, being a graduate is not a ticket to success but the knowledge he or she acquired by going to school will play a significant role in his success because this educated person will have had a particular skill through knowledge.

Knowledge comes before skill and can be acquired without going to school. Do not forget that skill is the ability to do something well. If an uneducated person has a particular skill, he or she has acquired certain knowledge without going to school.

Moni

Your idea is pretty cool but I suggest that one can still go to collage whiles making money on line too. I strongly disagree that education is the key to success even if it is so , it is still not the key to wealth. But education still count so to me I think one can combine the two and still live happily and successfully.

AmaliaTG

School is for everybody-individual or group, directly or indirectly. This assertion stems from the fact people-educated or uneducated, benefit from school in the sense that those who are not educated are the clients of those who go to school.

The advantages of being a graduate, master, doctor, professor, etc can't be overestimated. These people are guardians who guide the uneducated to the right path because people with no education tend to seek their advice in order to solve their problems.

In this era of the internet, people need education especially those who are citizens of developing countries like Nigeria. The level of their education could be high or low depending on their ability in terms of funding. Nigerians must go to school.

We acquire skills by going to school e.g the skill to design and develop websites, computer programming skills, etc are derived from computer science as a course in higher institutions.

As a Nigerian, hadn't I attended schools, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to become a web designer, web developer, article writer, graphic designer, etc

The benefits of attending schools are endless.
You can go to school and acquire all the knowledge that you want but without the skills, you are nothing. Skills is much more profitable than even finishing that college. And I specified that one needs to go to the A level studies which are the basic ones but you don't have to go to college if don't want to. Because collage/ university is not a determination that you will be successful. Only your smart mind, your skills and strategies will enable you to be successful. Look like a billionaire like Oprah Winfrey, she became a millionaire before even going to that university and when she was a millionaire that's when she opted to go to university. Of course she went to A levels . School is good only at the basic of education and it's very important but what's more important is your skills and how you utilise those skills and also using your Brain often. Because it's not about how educated you are but it's about how smart you are and how you use your skills. How many people on YouTube earn even 1million a month just by posing vidoes on YouTube and getting vidoes ? You think they learnt to do those vidoes and their niches in university? Everyone on YouTube are using their own talent, skills, and creativity to make huge amounts of money. So it's not always about education, it's about how well you utilise your creativity, skills, talents, and resources. You can be very educated but still be miserable. Learn to know the difference between the two. So many people are earning money using social media, but did they need a university graduate to log in their social media accounts? Absolutely NOT. Education is very very important but you can still be so much educated or skilled and still don't get a job. What determines your success is just YOU not your education qualifications.

uforwealth

Verified member
School is for everybody-individual or group, directly or indirectly. This assertion stems from the fact people-educated or uneducated, benefit from school in the sense that those who are not educated are the clients of those who go to school.

The advantages of being a graduate, master, doctor, professor, etc can't be overestimated. These people are guardians who guide the uneducated to the right path because people with no education tend to seek their advice in order to solve their problems.

In this era of the internet, people need education especially those who are citizens of developing countries like Nigeria. The level of their education could be high or low depending on their ability in terms of funding. Nigerians must go to school.

We acquire skills by going to school e.g the skill to design and develop websites, computer programming skills, etc are derived from computer science as a course in higher institutions.

As a Nigerian, hadn't I attended schools, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to become a web designer, web developer, article writer, graphic designer, etc

The benefits of attending schools are endless.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Exactly. Skills is better this days, even if it's your talent, skill is more benefiting and important than going to school. As long as you've finished your A levels, the other thing someone needs to gain is skills to start their own business because we are also in the error of us not wanting employment.
I think the issue is even non existent jobs when we are through the education. Especially in my country there are no jobs so you need to have a skill to be able to fit In now. This is why acquiring skills as early as possible is important now to earn money online

Abigael

Valued Contributor
So many people have really proven that going to college is not the only way to have financial success in life. What you need is good skills and ability to turn those skills into money making strategies. I think that the school sysytem should change such that people are taught skills of their interest from a young age rather than teaching general knowledge only.

AmaliaTG

I think that the best way to make money online is to start as freelancer , and the best place to start with is fiverr , fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. The company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide
I have personally registered as a freelancer in fiverr but it's never easy as one has to be rated so that you can get job. And who rate us? The customers rate us and it's hard to get a client who will hire you without being rated. So as a beginer is so hard to make a dime there. And the freelancers who have been rated are the ones that are earning there but it all depends by your luck as a beginer.

mehdijr

I think that the best way to make money online is to start as freelancer , and the best place to start with is fiverr , fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. The company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide

AmaliaTG

I think we are In an era where there's more of skill requirements than certification. People are more after the skill you have acquired than college education. Good that these skills can be acquired almost free online now. One need to learn exactly how it works and start working hard on it to start making money
Exactly. Skills is better this days, even if it's your talent, skill is more benefiting and important than going to school. As long as you've finished your A levels, the other thing someone needs to gain is skills to start their own business because we are also in the error of us not wanting employment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think we are In an era where there's more of skill requirements than certification. People are more after the skill you have acquired than college education. Good that these skills can be acquired almost free online now. One need to learn exactly how it works and start working hard on it to start making money