Make money posting on Buzzidea.com forum

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have just joined this forum and decided to share on here. it is the same task we are doing here. You would create threads and reply to threads on the forum. I like the interface of site just like trendri, you can easily access the forum and navigate to the different sections of the forum.

To earn by creating threads on the forum. you would need your words to be about 120 words and you would get 30 buzzcoin, then you would get 4 buzzcoin for each reply to your thread. For replying to a thread you would get 15 buzz coin.

All the sections on the forum pa to s apart from the support and announcement section. Like I stated it's has the same sections like here money making, finance management, general topics webmaster etc

The minimum payout for this forum is 5000 buzzcoin which is a equivalent of $5. Payment Is via Litecoin, payeer, perfect money , PayPal and direct bank account to Nigerians

payment Is made at the end of every month between 25th and 30th of each month end.

You can Dm me if you want the link to the site. What do you think about this new PTP forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have just joined this forum and decided to share on here. it is the same task we are doing here. You would create threads and reply to threads on the forum. I like the interface of site just like trendri, you can easily access the forum and navigate to the different sections of the forum.

To earn by creating threads on the forum. you would need your words to be about 120 words and you would get 30 buzzcoin, then you would get 4 buzzcoin for each reply to your thread. For replying to a thread you would get 15 buzz coin.

All the sections on the forum pa to s apart from the support and announcement section. Like I stated it's has the same sections like here money making, finance management, general topics webmaster etc

The minimum payout for this forum is 5000 buzzcoin which is a equivalent of $5. Payment Is via Litecoin, payeer, perfect money , PayPal and direct bank account to Nigerians

payment Is made at the end of every month between 25th and 30th of each month end.

You can Dm me if you want the link to the site. What do you think about this new PTP forum
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about this earning forum. To be honest, I have not heard about this platform before. It is a wonderful idea to make some money by posting on forums. I think I will search for it, read some reviews about it and if everything is fine, I will surely start working on it. Thanks a lot again for sharing this useful information about this earning site with us. It is highly appreciated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It will really take a long time for one to reach minimum cash out at that forum, I am focused on few paid to post sites at the moment due to my engagement in other earning streams that offers higher reward. Here on trendri, earn 80 points at max when you generate up to 200 words of message. You can't compare the figure to that of Buzzidea, because in there, you earn 15 points which is $0.015 which is very hard indeed for one to get to 5,000 points, $5 minimum withdrawal threshold. I have other forums which I earn at least $3 a day when I post about 40-60 messages a day. At this time I want to devote less time to some forums, then focus on my crypto ambition, and learn more about other skills apart from writing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You didn't do the calculation well, I'm not saying it is going to be a good paying forum but if one devote time to complete the required numbers of tasks per day then one can make up to 60 cents daily. Now let's do the calculation, you have 10 slots for threads daily which is 30 cents if you complete that , then you have 20replies to make which is another 30 cents . So all things being equal 60 cents is made.

You need to know this is a new site that might increase reward if the site grows. Like trendri when we first started it wasnt 8 cents max for a reply but the site as grown to a stage that the site can afford to pay such to each person. Well the earning for buzzidea is still very low but we can grow it to enable the admin increase the reward.

Generally, the reward for PTP are always very low so the best bet to have a worthwhile time online posting on sites is to combine them. if you restrict yourself to only one site you might not even be able to pick your bills with the money you make online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since the title of the thread mention buzzidea.com, I went to see what the site is all about but it says the domain is for sale. When you are talking about something, you need to use the right url for the site so that the users can check the site for themselves. In your post, you also tell us to DM to get the link. Why should anyone DM you just for a link, why not share the link (non-referral) within your post. Since you asked for an opinion, I am trying to share my opinion based on what you have posted here (not through my own analysis of the site because I can't check the site). One payment cycle per month is also not very encouraging. Let's say someone joined the site on the 1st of the month and reached the payment threshold on the 7th, why should he have to wait for 18 days to ask for payment, why not ask for p[ayment on the day he reached payment. Well, a lot of sites have a monthly payment cycle but these sites are trusted and have been around for years, people do not trust a new site that makes users wait for the payment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I don't think we are allowed to share a link on this section, I think I have read this somewhere before that's why I asked that if one is interested then asking for it in a dm wouldn't be a bad idea. if one is really interested I don't think it will take more than a minute to dm me.

Yeah your opinion is valid because when I joined the site I reason same that as a new site the administrat9or should rethink about changing that rule if the site really needs people that would flock in and of course I got a reply from the admin that he is working on that. Infact he said he is working on people getting their payment daily from the site from next month. So a lot of this fixes is a gradual process and I'm sure the admin is new in the business so you wouldn't expect him to put everything in order at just a go. The input from the members will help drive the site to how it should function in the long run.

So if you like the site just take a minute to dm me. it's no harm at all.

Sikapa

Verified member
Is it the same as Bizdustry? It sounds similar to me and I just want to know if is the same site that you are talking about. You see this is another pay to post site just like Trendri but it is easier to make money on Trendri as compare to that forum because Trendri gives you passive income.

I just wan to know if is the same Bizdustry that you are posting of or this is new in the systems. I like making money on pay to post forums because it is somehow hood way to make money comparing to other ways of making money like pay to watch, pay to click and survey site. Bit that is how I see it not the way others see it because there is also individual preferences. Have try to make something from the site? I know you are now working on it and I'm not asking for payment proof or something like that but I'm asking if you have get something in your wallet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes it is similar to bisdustry since the task to be done is almost the same thing you would have to create threads and reply to threads on the forum. You would also get about 4 buzz coins anytime anyone reply to your threads. As I have written earlier I just joined this forum it is a new one. I think it was created early March this year because that's when I see posting from the few people that were active on the site. So with the end of month payment I don't think there's a payment proof yet for the site.

This is why I had to write the admin to make some adjustments on such rules on the site like getting paid at the end of the month a lot of people wouldn't want to be a part of that. So he has seen reasons and responded that he is working towards making payout a daily thing from next month. The truth is that it isn't easy having a forum and paying people daily so we would need to follow with patience still the admin is able to coordinate the site effectively. So I hope the forum comes to stay.

Finger Geek

Verified member

I am also a member on this forum but I have not been regular there because I am busy with other things .
And also the website is not buzzidea . com but buzzidea . online you should change the title for others to get the right link

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds like a great platform to be active in. I have read about it in forum coin and I am impressed by their payment plan. I created an account there though I am not an active member. This is because right now, I don't really have time to be active in several sites.

I love that there are paid to post forums that keep coming up as time goes by. It gives people an opportunity to work online in order to earn some extra cash. Paid to post forums are so easy to work in and so that makes it easier to balance it with offline earning such that you get an extra source of income.

It is also so awesome how new sites are adopting cryptocurrencies payments. It makes it so easy to receive payments from them. Especially if you have trouble receiving payments through other payment processors like PayPal or perfect money.

A change that I would like to see in pair to post forums is an increase in the amount paid for the work. It takes so much effort to create forum posts, so the reward should be better. I love the payment rate in beermoney forum and Trendri currently, it is just equivalent to the amount of work done.

Rachael

Verified member
That sounds like a great platform to be active in. I have read about it in forum coin and I am impressed by their payment plan. I created an account there though I am not an active member. This is because right now, I don't really have time to be active in several sites.

I love that there are paid to post forums that keep coming up as time goes by. It gives people an opportunity to work online in order to earn some extra cash. Paid to post forums are so easy to work in and so that makes it easier to balance it with offline earning such that you get an extra source of income.

It is also so awesome how new sites are adopting cryptocurrencies payments. It makes it so easy to receive payments from them. Especially if you have trouble receiving payments through other payment processors like PayPal or perfect money.

A change that I would like to see in pair to post forums is an increase in the amount paid for the work. It takes so much effort to create forum posts, so the reward should be better. I love the payment rate in beermoney forum and Trendri currently, it is just equivalent to the amount of work done.
As sad as it might sound, I am a member of the forum and I worked there tirelessly for over 3months, hoping to be paid. At first, I thought it was genuine but since I reached the minimum withdrawal of threshold of $5. The fraudulent admin called Amos and his cohort who is a member of this forum @Finger Geek has refused to pay their workers. Actually @Finger Geek was the owner of this forum which made me join since I thought he is genuine but he absconded and refused to pay the outstanding. As I speak, I am one of the founding members of that forum and no one has ever been paid. We have tried to reach them but he blocked us from gaining access to his profile. This is me coming back to warn everyone who has ears to listen and avoid BUZZ IDEA FORUM at all cost if you do not want to have the same sad story of mine. Don't fall a victim. This is my own way of making you all not to waste your time on an unproductive forum which places no value on its workers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is unfortunate that some people would just start what they cannot finish. it seems that the admin wasn't just ready to pay anyone because right fron the day I joined I can really one person@lens was already asking for a payment and the admin kept on giving one excuse or the other. I suspected that move but I was just trying to give the admin the benefit of doubt that he will do better.

Why don't you just create a non paying site and allow those that want to join and post free do so. I'm a member of nairaland it is a non paying forum but I post there every day because I just enjoy the site. This is just simple things that can be done devoid of deception so why complicate life and tomorrow we say life is difficult when we are the ones creating the difficulties.

I don't just understand why humans are just complex, it sometimes baffles me with the complications. You just create a paying forum that you set out from the word go not to pay. it doesn't just make any sense.All the best to the admin if it cheats on others but gets paid here by another person.