Make money through block chain network marketing. Join us and start earning as soon as possible.

Eziko

Hi there,
My friend who introduced me to this platform I'm about to tell you now, which my friend made more than $10k within a week of joining.

Do you care to know what platform it is?

Alright, just read through and try to follow every step I'll show you.

This platform is known as FORSAGE TRON. It's a block chain based decentralized network marketing project. It's a crypto currency based network marketing platform. The crypto currency used in this platform is called, "Tron" token.

What you need is a minimum amount of Tron of about 405trons on your Tron wallet app. For those who don't have the app, you need to download it on play store, buy trons or you buy btc with other apps and then send to your Tron wallet and then swap to Tron token.

Once you have your 405trons on your wallet, you'll need a link to register with.

After registering, share your links to friends, talk to them and recruit as many as you can. For each person registered under you, you're been paid 100tron($3). As you keep earning more trons, you use it to open more income slots. And the more income slots you open, the more money you make.