Make money using a free mobile browser that mines bitcoin while you browse...

S

Sonke

Try CryptoTab—the world's first browser with mining features. Earn BTC without looking up from watching videos, chatting, or gaming online. This web browser mines bitcoin while you surf the web it's easy to use and won't cost you time and space. Before you ask it's completely safe, CryptoTab browser is a legit form of business. It is the world's first online browser that mines Bitcoins. Earning with the CryptoTab browser is possible via the BTC mining & referral program. What are you waiting for bitcoin awaits you as far as a few clicks away.

Cryptotab browser is free to use and has plenty of ways for you to mine and even grow a mining farm where you use multiple computers and combine them to mine more bitcoin faster. They have a referral program and loads more other ways to promote and grow your mining empire. Its free to download on the appstore and doesn't require a ton of space it's simple to use and has a user friendly interface cryptotab browser is where bitcoin is mined at the click of a button just click and watch videos and surf the net as usual and the mining happens in the background. What are you waiting for download it now.

AfriPeeps Official

I have been using Cryptotab browser for a while now and I can categorically say that the browser is great and enjoyable. Sort from browsing, I also enjoy mining bitcoin on the browser and from my experience, I can say Cryptotab is legit and paying, I have withdrawn my earnings from the platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that you cannot make anything tangible from cryptotab browser from my own personal experience. I downloaded the browser and upgraded to pro version but I was not able to make anything tangible from it. I have seen some people that I have different stories though, but for me it is not worth it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto tab browser is no doubt one of the fore runners of mining browsers if not the first. The bowser gives the users to mine coins easily even when they are not even browsing on the app. But to be factual, I didn't use the app more than two months before I deleted it.

F

Funmluv

I have heard a lot about cryptotab browser but I have not tried using it, maybe it is time I give it a try. I hope I will be one of the online users with good review of the cryptotab app because I have seen people share screenshot of payment proofa

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard a lot about cryptotab browser but I have not tried using it, maybe it is time I give it a try. I hope I will be one of the online users with good review of the cryptotab app because I have seen people share screenshot of payment proofa
I have used the app before but my review about it should not be used as the yardstick for your decisions but it can only be a guidance. The fact is that the browser mines as said, but to be frank the money or the coin you will get from this browser is nothing to write about.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really have much interest in mining cryptocurrency because the one I did in the past I was not able to make anything really good with it that is why I gave up and some of them will need a lot of referral before you are able to mine good amount of cryptocurrency and it's something I may not like to involve myself because of so much stress.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very sure that when these browsers that mine coins start to be plenty, there will be increment in the way they give their users coins. It seems we only have two that are very popular for now. May be that's the reason for all what they are doing.

Potter193

I have been using Cryptotab browser for a while now and I can categorically say that the browser is great and enjoyable. Sort from browsing, I also enjoy mining bitcoin on the browser and from my experience, I can say Cryptotab is legit and paying, I have withdrawn my earnings from the platform.
how can I get to know more about the mining.

D

Deleted member 28127

The major fault of cryptotab for mobile browser edition is the following:
I have tried setting up cryptotab as default browser for mining rather than brave browser.
When installing lastpass for password management because I do not remember passwords made by LastPass for websites I am registered they generate a password and save it.
Cryptotab isn't good so when LastPass try to autofill passwords aren't filled correctly.
So I switch again to Brave Browser instead of long process of copy username and copy password and login with Cryptotab.