Make money via paid to post websites.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally I consider paid to post website and platforms to be very lucrative and very profitable to make money online especially if you are an individual looking for ways to earn extra cash online by performing small and uncomplicated activities which include the posting of articles and trade that you may have been given to write or you may have formed by yourself . Since the Year 2018 I have been making money on various paid to post website this is probably because I consider it to be very profitable and lucrative and I do not work on low paying paid to post websites but rather I go for the higher paying ones . Like I always mention I have worked on various paid to post website which probably include bisdustry , Quora , listverse , article creator etc . They are absolutely still more of them but I probably could not remember them for now .

From the experiences I have learn from working on the above paid to post website yet one negation that I would say about them is that they are totally time-consuming and the earnings paid to it members and users are totally not worth your time spent .

Sikapa

Verified member
You are right, pay to post site is the easiest way to make money online and this is the reason most people prefer making money on those platforms. How every you don't earn much money on pay to post sites but at least you get money in your wallet. On pay to post sites, you it is easy for even a newbie to make something from the web.

Although some pay to post sites are too complicated but still you can make money if you have patience.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have always mentioned that the act of making money we are paid to post website is absolutely one of the most amazing and easiest way of making money online , paid to post website and numerals in the internet but it takes a wise and understanding individual to choose which paid to post website or platform is way more profitable and lucrative for him or her . Since the Year 2017 I have been making money via paid to post website and I must say the experience have been really positive and rewarding although some paid to post website I encounter and the internet are absolutely so time-consuming and your earnings are definitely not worth your time spent .

And to be sincere and honest the only paid to post website that I can recommend to any individual who want to make money online and via paid to post website is absolutely and definitely the trendri website forum . Is because this website offering is actually very legit and also transparent and there is absolutely nothing hidden from its members and uses so you as a member or user of the trendri website forum don't worry about because you all are in good hands .

arthskov

You can make money by signing up for the book2wheel affiliate marketing program. Book2wheel is a motorbike and car-sharing service in Asia. You can earn up to 30 percent on each successful sale. The website provides marketing content and UTM link which track your sales. All you need to do is make some sales. You can promote the service on your Facebook group, or blog.

Hilda

I also like to work on paid to post forums and since I need the money I just work no matter the small amount of money I recieve. I also find it fun since you can be able to work from anywhere and it is so easy. I have tried working in some but I still work in the no matter the amount I get. Maybe if I get to know of other paid to post sites I will be able to compare their pay rates and choose which one am going to use.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, you are right to a large extent because commenting on sites or forums is really time consuming if not energy sapping and it always affect the eyes sometimes. I used to have eye problem when I spend hours on the screen. I even had to Google it to find out how I can help my eyes from painful ache which sometimes get to my ear.

But if you look at the bright side you would realize that it is still better than nothing. You can do this task as a side hustle. Now it isn't even ideal to put all eggs in one basket to avoid seeing yourself jobless or mineyless after a while. So posting on forums offers these avenues where you can make money even if it will be about paying your simple bills it goes a long way to help.

Again, I like posting on forums because of the educative and informative topics I come across daily. Like on trendri here I know I have acquired a lot of information that I might not have gone looking for but in my bid of commenting to get some credits I have been able to read them and there are worth more than any body.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Working on paid to post forums is one of the easiest ways in which anyone can probably make some good amount of money on the Internet. The thing is that working on several paid to post platforms can be time-consuming but it is still one of the surest ways in which you can make some amount of money on the internet everyday especially if you are a newbie.

The truth is that making money on the internet is becoming easier every day with a lot of platforms coming out but without consistency and time you can really make it on something tangible. There are several paid to post platforms you can register on and with a lot of seriousness and time you can probably make something tangible everyday and when you add them up at the end of every month you can be making up to $50 or even more.

Sometimes, I make much more than $90 on monthly basis from some paid to post platforms and I think that is very good for anyone who is just starting newly on the internet. The good thing I like about paid to post forums is that there are a lot of things you will learn on how to make money online every day. It is probably very good for people who are just starting newly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Almost all online money earners will agree with the fact that paid to post websites are the easiest way of making money online these days. It doesn't require any experience and training whatsoever. The other thing is that you don't need to make some payment before you make money as other ways of making money will always want you to either pay to learn before you earn or you pay before you make money.

Though, all paid to post websites pay, but some do renehe on their promises. Some will promise to give much but on the long run, they change the promise. Some may even block even at the slightest mistake. I have been able to work with more than 4 paid to post websites since I started working on paid to post in 2020. And I can easily analyse some of them as I have written a thread on that.

To make money on paid to post websites, there is need to give out time. Time is the only factor that you will need to spend more to make much. If anyone complains of nit making money on paid to post website, ask him how much time does he give,?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even me too , I consider Paid to post as one of the most easiest way to make money . The reason is because you will not need to be expert in any skill like freelancing in which you have to be 100% qualified in the area you have chosen to concentrate on. With paid to post website you are to discuss on things about life and business which is our everyday activities most times.

At the same time , you really have to spend up to 2-hours and sometimes more to earn a single dollar. It can sometimes be stressful because you really have to concentrate on the screen for that period of time.. Another reason why I like paid to post website is the fact that you do not have to overcome competition before you are able to make money. Immediately your account is approved and everything is verified you can start earning immediately without having to waste time.