Make money with affiliate marketing is the best method for beginners?

Nicolas90

This method requires little knowledge, the investment is almost zero and its income potential is very high. In addition, once assembled you can practically forget about it.

Affiliate marketing is about creating a website where you will post product reviews and recommendations. In these analyzes you will put links to other web pages where the product is sold. If you end up buying it, the seller will give you a commission for referring a customer.
The most popular affiliate platform today is Amazon Affiliates, in which you must meet a couple of requirements to register your contract.

What you should do is create a web page with some specific products, in which you would publish your analysis about the comparison between different smartphones for example and then you would leave the link to the products in this case Amazon.

In the event that that person has entered your website, seen your analysis, and then from that link bought a certain smartphone, Amazon will pay you a percentage.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of easy ways to make money on the internet. You don't have think about the product to create.

You don't have to deal with order and refund. Your as an affiliate is to make commission on every sales generated.

In fact it is possible to make money as affiliate without a websites. You can only build a websites if you want to maximize your earns.

Affiliate marketing can very smooth if you have all the requires tools and resources at you disposal at no cost. Their is is the reason why I choose clickbank over other affiliate networks.

Clickbank mandate every product owners to provide resources that would make the sales process easy for the Affiliate.

Apart from that, clickbank has one of the highest commision percent in the industry which is up 75% of the sales.

Last edited:

Naz

This method requires little knowledge, the investment is almost zero and its income potential is very high. In addition, once assembled you can practically forget about it.

Affiliate marketing is about creating a website where you will post product reviews and recommendations. In these analyzes you will put links to other web pages where the product is sold. If you end up buying it, the seller will give you a commission for referring a customer.
The most popular affiliate platform today is Amazon Affiliates, in which you must meet a couple of requirements to register your contract.

What you should do is create a web page with some specific products, in which you would publish your analysis about the comparison between different smartphones for example and then you would leave the link to the products in this case Amazon.

In the event that that person has entered your website, seen your analysis, and then from that link bought a certain smartphone, Amazon will pay you a percentage.
I think that affiliate marketing is not an easy job for beginners. Because affiliate marketing is only successfull opportunity for those who have good knowledge and experience. I personally tested affiliate marketing some time but my experience is not get with it. It's difficult to attract people or to invite refferals to build a team.

Nicolas90

Yes, clearly it is not as easy as they propose to convince you, to attract people to buy a certain product. But I think each person has their different methods to achieve that and over time they can learn new methods and / or improve the previous ones.