NegociosCPM2021

Bitcoin (BTC), Cardano (ADA), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Bitcoin (BTC)

Why invest in Bitcoin?

Though Bitcoin has had numerous ups and downs in the past three years - it skyrocketed up to $30,000 in December 2020 and weeks later, it went above $44,000.Since then, Bitcoin prices have become more stable, making it one of the safest options for anyone entering the crypto space for the first time. Then in February 2021, Tesla invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin and started to accept the crypto as payment for its products. The price of Bitcoin hits a new record of $56,000 per coin after the news broke. Bitcoin predictions for April 2021 are looking pretty good. The Economy Forecast Agency estimates that for April, Bitcoin will have a minimum price of $50,404 and a maximum value of $72,170 per coin. While previsioni bitcoin believes that by April 2021, Bitcoin’s minimum price could be as high as $76,193.66 per coin.

Why invest in Cardano

Firstly, Cardano’s protocol had undergone a rigorous review process (conducted by researchers and academics) before its release in 2017, making Cardano one of the first peer-reviewed blockchains in existence. In February and at the beginning of April 2021, Cardano had some of its best performance ever, gaining over 720% since the start of the year.

Why invest in Ethereum (ETH)

Ethereum is a global decentralised platform launched in 2015 and led by co-founder Vitalik Buterin. It is hugely popular and is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap for a long time. In the midst of the pros of investing in Ethereum, one of the most anticipated events among crypto investors is the launch of Ethereum 2.0 that will shift from proof of work to proof of stake (which is seen as more efficient). Because of its tech and investment potential, it’s no surprise that Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency platform, with a market cap of over $211 billion, according to CoinMarketCap, at the time of writing. Many see Ethereum as the second most important development in cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.

Why invest in Binance Coin (BNB)

Whenever there is a lot of volatility in the crypto market, swarms of people flock to the Binance Exchange and it ends up dragging the value of BNB up. In fact, in February, the price of Binance Coin reached its highest point ever, approximately $329 per coin. But the second and perhaps bigger reason why Binance Coin is great to invest in right now is that the Binance Smart Chain is one of the primary blockchains used for DeFi projects, which are booming right now.

Why invest in Ripple (XRP)

In 2021, Ripple moved into helping central banks create private ledgers based on Ripple’s ledger. These private ledgers will then be used for CBCDs (Central Bank Digital Currencies). It is also​

Briangsam

Cryptocurrency mining is considered to be one of the most profitable businesses in the modern era. In 2021, you can also earn cryptocurrency by buying and holding, trading, taking advantage of affiliate marketing, accepting Bitcoin as payment, using Bitcoin faucets, getting tipped in Bitcoin, Microjobs and Pay-to-Click (PTC) websites.

Briangsam

Cryptocurrency mining is considered to be one of the most profitable businesses in the modern era. In 2021, you can also earn cryptocurrency by buying and holding, trading, taking advantage of affiliate marketing, accepting Bitcoin as payment, using Bitcoin faucets, getting tipped in Bitcoin, Microjobs and Pay-to-Click (PTC) websites. These are some ways to earn cryptocurrency. The list is inexhaustible.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

making money in cryptocurrency in 2021 is a great idea due to the pandemic more people are now investing in cryptocurrency because it is an easy way to make money online if you just buy the electronic notes you allowed to grow in the market and sell.it is best to study the market before going into investment in cryptocurrency because sometimes the crypto-currency market rises and falls.

Mellorando

Banned
There are thousands of ways to make money with cryptocurrency I personally free play crypto-games to earn money just made it to legit crypto-games I know about are cryptorise and cryptoconnectin this app you earn crypto by playing simple games with a minimum time interval of 2 days you can make $2 bitcoin or ethereum from this app

Queentener

Crypto currency is the new oil well in 2021, I have people who have become millionaires through crypto currencies. I have started to but I wish I started earlier, but it's better to be late than never involving your self in crypto currency trading or mining, it's an opportunity that should not pass anyone by.

Samuel72

Verified member
when I first head about cryptocurrency I was scared because I thought it was scam before my friends put me through. Among all cryptocurrency I prefer investing in Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is more popular and also bitcoin is more accepted in the field of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin also have higher value in the marketplace.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I hope it won't be too late before some government realises the enormous potentials embedded in the crypto world. The crypto market is so strong and with time we will all realise that the physical currency will fissile out, and we will have only the digital currency making waves all over the world. There are alot of opportunities in crypto currencies.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have time to concentrate on trading on binance again as I now concentrate on trading of shitcoins on pancakes swap, I just believe this one is much more profitable although it is risky, but at least ever since I started trading shitcoins have been able to make something reasonable..

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Nowadays there are so many ways in which you can make money with cryptocurrency, most people choose to play games such as crypto pop game in order to earn ethereum, I really love playing this game because you can withdraw your crypto into your coinbase wallet will you feel minutes, most people also choose to mine crypto using telegram bot, while some people choose to buy a particular crypto at a low rate then sell it when it has a high value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nowadays there are so many ways in which you can make money with cryptocurrency, most people choose to play games such as crypto pop game in order to earn ethereum, I really love playing this game because you can withdraw your crypto into your coinbase wallet will you feel minutes, most people also choose to mine crypto using telegram bot, while some people choose to buy a particular crypto at a low rate then sell it when it has a high value.
Yes these are the ways alot of people choose to earn cryptocurrency,yea i can't spend most of my time playing the crypto pop games,i concentrate on trading because that is how you will be able to make something reasonable in trading, telegram bot earning is among the one i can't consider.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are now into cryptocurrency trading, there is no surprise about this because it is one of the most profitable ventures currently online. There are many cryptocurrencies in which you can invest in I make a lot of money within a specified period of time. People can also buy cryptocurrencies and keep for some time and make money when they value rises.

CocoLoco

I agree with all it's a good time to be in crpyto / blockchain. Myself I'm trying to get as many (different) coins as I can with as much investment as possible.

Beside that I let money work for me with noding, mining, etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin have been going up and down in the last one month. Things aren't stable around the coin, it is facing some bearish run at the moment, the price is around $42,000. I believe the bearish run isn't over yet, more bearish run will still go around Bitcoin before the bullish takes over. Other coins have been influenced by BTC bearish run which has made their own price dip too.