NegociosCPM2021

Bitcoin (BTC), Cardano (ADA), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Bitcoin (BTC)

Why invest in Bitcoin?

Though Bitcoin has had numerous ups and downs in the past three years - it skyrocketed up to $30,000 in December 2020 and weeks later, it went above $44,000.Since then, Bitcoin prices have become more stable, making it one of the safest options for anyone entering the crypto space for the first time. Then in February 2021, Tesla invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin and started to accept the crypto as payment for its products. The price of Bitcoin hits a new record of $56,000 per coin after the news broke. Bitcoin predictions for April 2021 are looking pretty good. The Economy Forecast Agency estimates that for April, Bitcoin will have a minimum price of $50,404 and a maximum value of $72,170 per coin. While previsioni bitcoin believes that by April 2021, Bitcoin’s minimum price could be as high as $76,193.66 per coin.

Why invest in Cardano

Firstly, Cardano’s protocol had undergone a rigorous review process (conducted by researchers and academics) before its release in 2017, making Cardano one of the first peer-reviewed blockchains in existence. In February and at the beginning of April 2021, Cardano had some of its best performance ever, gaining over 720% since the start of the year.

Why invest in Ethereum (ETH)

Ethereum is a global decentralised platform launched in 2015 and led by co-founder Vitalik Buterin. It is hugely popular and is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap for a long time. In the midst of the pros of investing in Ethereum, one of the most anticipated events among crypto investors is the launch of Ethereum 2.0 that will shift from proof of work to proof of stake (which is seen as more efficient). Because of its tech and investment potential, it’s no surprise that Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency platform, with a market cap of over $211 billion, according to CoinMarketCap, at the time of writing. Many see Ethereum as the second most important development in cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.

Why invest in Binance Coin (BNB)

Whenever there is a lot of volatility in the crypto market, swarms of people flock to the Binance Exchange and it ends up dragging the value of BNB up. In fact, in February, the price of Binance Coin reached its highest point ever, approximately $329 per coin. But the second and perhaps bigger reason why Binance Coin is great to invest in right now is that the Binance Smart Chain is one of the primary blockchains used for DeFi projects, which are booming right now.

Why invest in Ripple (XRP)

In 2021, Ripple moved into helping central banks create private ledgers based on Ripple’s ledger. These private ledgers will then be used for CBCDs (Central Bank Digital Currencies). It is also​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's true, that's why they use money to pursue money. One that really wants to make huge amount of money should always be ready to spend reasonably via trading, to have realistic chance of earning better reward when his or her trade turn out successful. That's why I'm concentrating more on holding cos that amount elude me for now.
even me I am just investing the little money I have in potential coin with the hope of living it for 2 years or more,I might have money to trade later in the future but for now I'm just still struggling to makes little money which is not sufficient To enter a full trade since a lot of people are trading from 100,000 up

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money with cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways of making money online in 2021. You can trade crypto-currencies or buy them and keep when the value increases your cell and make your gain. many people venture into cryptocurrency thinking that it is a get-rich scheme or did you not know that you have to be patient in order to make money from cryptocurrency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency space is completely unpredictable but even with this a lot of people who are investing wisely will be making a lot of money because this is the best time for people who are really good in trading of future,future trading is the one a lot of people are doing now and are making something from it.
Can one predict bear market via Future trading?? I think traders can still make out something via on spot by trading the bear market. They can place trade on sell, then as the bearish is sinking more and more the profit margin of their trade will be high based on their stop loss, or predicted outcome.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Can one predict bear market via Future trading?? I think traders can still make out something via on spot by trading the bear market. They can place trade on sell, then as the bearish is sinking more and more the profit margin of their trade will be high based on their stop loss, or predicted outcome.
sorry I can't actually explain how future trading work but according to what I heard about it they said it is like forex trading that if you think the price is going down you sell and if you think the price is going up you buy And you also make your profit just like we do in forex trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
no you cannot predict the market with future but the only difference between future trading and sport trading is that in future trading you can still make profit even when the market is going down, that is it ,so I think this will actually help me to understand it better it's just like trading Forex.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
no you cannot predict the market with future but the only difference between future trading and sport trading is that in future trading you can still make profit even when the market is going down, that is it ,so I think this will actually help me to understand it better it's just like trading Forex.
That means future trading is more profitable when one is advanced through it. But on spot is still profitable when the market is going down. As long as you place trade on the sell order. Meaning you're flipping off, and the coin pairing will decline in price. I know buy order' simply means buying to see the coin move up so profit will be counted.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That means future trading is more profitable when one is advanced through it. But on spot is still profitable when the market is going down. As long as you place trade on the sell order. Meaning you're flipping off, and the coin pairing will decline in price. I know buy order' simply means buying to see the coin move up so profit will be counted.
Yes future is much more profitable spending on the leverage you are using and is also very risky because if the market turn against you you will lose so much and if the market goes in your favour you will make so much, its all depends on how you want it to be

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes future is much more profitable spending on the leverage you are using and is also very risky because if the market turn against you you will lose so much and if the market goes in your favour you will make so much, its all depends on how you want it to be
You're right bro, even though i never trade Futures on binance, with the info I've read about it via binance, it is highly volatile, the profit margin is high when the risk taken is productive, but if the opposite happens it will become a big loss to the trader. That's why i focus on buying and holding as much as i can. At times i trade ON SPOT, and make some profit at binance when the coin i choose go up, but its been two months now, since i last traded.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're right bro, even though i never trade Futures on binance, with the info I've read about it via binance, it is highly volatile, the profit margin is high when the risk taken is productive, but if the opposite happens it will become a big loss to the trader. That's why i focus on buying and holding as much as i can. At times i trade ON SPOT, and make some profit at binance when the coin i choose go up, but its been two months now, since i last traded.
even Me its has been a long time since I trade as I am now concentrating on investing most of my money, trading can be only profitable if you're trading with 100,000naira up, even if you don't have up to 100,000 at least 50,000 , it might be difficult to really enjoy the full potential of trading because the profits might be very low if your money is below 50,000.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
even Me its has been a long time since I trade as I am now concentrating on investing most of my money, trading can be only profitable if you're trading with 100,000naira up, even if you don't have up to 100,000 at least 50,000 , it might be difficult to really enjoy the full potential of trading because the profits might be very low if your money is below 50,000.
That's true, that's why they use money to pursue money. One that really wants to make huge amount of money should always be ready to spend reasonably via trading, to have realistic chance of earning better reward when his or her trade turn out successful. That's why I'm concentrating more on holding cos that amount elude me for now.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin have been going up and down in the last one month. Things aren't stable around the coin, it is facing some bearish run at the moment, the price is around $42,000. I believe the bearish run isn't over yet, more bearish run will still go around Bitcoin before the bullish takes over. Other coins have been influenced by BTC bearish run which has made their own price dip too.
Cryptocurrency space is completely unpredictable but even with this a lot of people who are investing wisely will be making a lot of money because this is the best time for people who are really good in trading of future,future trading is the one a lot of people are doing now and are making something from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
even me I am just investing the little money I have in potential coin with the hope of living it for 2 years or more,I might have money to trade later in the future but for now I'm just still struggling to makes little money which is not sufficient To enter a full trade since a lot of people are trading from 100,000 up
I'll say you should start with buying and holding coins for long since you don't have much to spend around trading. Who knows if the invested funds becomes very high in the future, you'll earn very high reward for saving it long. With such capital you can now start trading full-time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'll say you should start with buying and holding coins for long since you don't have much to spend around trading. Who knows if the invested funds becomes very high in the future, you'll earn very high reward for saving it long. With such capital you can now start trading full-time.
Yes what I am trying to do because the money am investing on now I want it to grow to a reasonable amount before I can use it.if this will be possible in five month I will start trading spot trading with VIP signal from top traders,that is when I will be able to trade cryptocurrency confidently but for now no.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes what I am trying to do because the money am investing on now I want it to grow to a reasonable amount before I can use it.if this will be possible in five month I will start trading spot trading with VIP signal from top traders,that is when I will be able to trade cryptocurrency confidently but for now no.
That's a reasonable idea, if you can save lot of money, to register for a signal and start on spot trading first at full-time basis. Then when your experience grows higher you can start with the Futures, to see if you can blow from there, and become a millionaire trader, which is very much possible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's a reasonable idea, if you can save lot of money, to register for a signal and start on spot trading first at full-time basis. Then when your experience grows higher you can start with the Futures, to see if you can blow from there, and become a millionaire trader, which is very much possible.
Lolz,yea that is very much possible but it will take a lot of time and dedication, I have seen a lot of people who are millionaire with this thing so it is not impossible, but a lot of things i still need to learn,more are coming and I don't have to rush everything,i will definitely get there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,yea that is very much possible but it will take a lot of time and dedication, I have seen a lot of people who are millionaire with this thing so it is not impossible, but a lot of things i still need to learn,more are coming and I don't have to rush everything,i will definitely get there.
Lol, I'm optimistic of that, that if you keep going like this and putting more steps ahead as time goes on, you'll surely achieve your aim around trading. I'm just taking my crypto adventure slowly and steady, i don't want to rush into the market, to avoid losing totally, just investing what i can afford at the moment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, I'm optimistic of that, that if you keep going like this and putting more steps ahead as time goes on, you'll surely achieve your aim around trading. I'm just taking my crypto adventure slowly and steady, i don't want to rush into the market, to avoid losing totally, just investing what i can afford at the moment.
Yes is a slow process with serious determination and willingness to learn, even my mentor have been telling me that this thing is not a get-rich-quick scheme and we should be patient in all the things we do and we always try as much as possible to avoid competing with one another because there are some people that ve been in this cryptospace for years and we should not expect to be like them overnight.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Nowadays many people are into cryptocurrency, investing in cryptocurrency is a good way of making money, for example invested 30K FEG token, when the coin added liquidity in my wallet, I couldn't believe the profit i made from that particular project, investing in cryptocurrency is good, but when investing in cryptocurrency you must invest what you can afford to lose.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Investing in crypto currency is very profitable. No wonder Ellon musk invested 1.5 billion USD on bitcoin. Crypto currency has great tendency to rise in its current value more than x 3 in its price in few years to come. I had dogecoin that worth not up to 10 cent in 2016 but now the coin worth more than 100 USD.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies is one of the ways of making money in this century. You can decide to buy a coind and hoard it for some time especially if you have long term goals. And some people that know the rudiments of cryptocurrencies tend to trade with their coins and hereby make extra profit while trading with their coins.