Make money with Facebook!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people make money from Facebook by just clicking the like or share button, I have been looking for a good means to make money by just liking, I only know of one way to make money with Facebook that is; advertising your business or promoting your product using Facebook, using Facebook to advertise your product you will get more money because a lot of people would like to buy from you when you advertise a good quality product.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are several ways are mental you can choose to make money from Facebook, Facebook is the most popular social media in order to make money from it, you can choose to make money from Facebook by advertising or promoting your business or product over there.

PICKFORD

Verified member
A lot of people make money from Facebook by just clicking the like or share button, I have been looking for a good means to make money by just liking, I only know of one way to make money with Facebook that is; advertising your business or promoting your product using Facebook, using Facebook to advertise your product you will get more money because a lot of people would like to buy from you when you advertise a good quality product.
You are right bro, a lot of people make money from Facebook by just clicking the like or share button as you said, I only know of one way to make money from Facebook which is advertising or promoting your product using an icon called MARKETPLACE,you can sell your phones or laptop over there, it's easy and free.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah there are several method of making money through the use of Facebook and there are mostly affiliate marketing , brand promotion after being an influence r with so many followers , you could earn money by influencing brands and you get paid at the end for doing something like that

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I got to know simple method of making money on Facebook. You finish to target and join as many as possible Facebook groups in this niche. you need to be active first and Gain people's trust on this groups. Then you can start promoting affiliate products with some of your post. Of course you will need to cloak the affiliate link.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I got to know simple method of making money on Facebook. You finish to target and join as many as possible Facebook groups in this niche. you need to be active first and Gain people's trust on this groups. Then you can start promoting affiliate products with some of your post. Of course you will need to cloak the affiliate link.
Although creating Facebook groups could be very hard , because you need to promote it very well to get more users in the group at first before actually promoting the affiliate link you are willing to promote to earn the money you want to earn , there are different method to earn through Facebook

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Although creating Facebook groups could be very hard , because you need to promote it very well to get more users in the group at first before actually promoting the affiliate link you are willing to promote to earn the money you want to earn , there are different method to earn through Facebook
I am not talking about creating Facebook groups in my comment. I am just advising to join as many as possible Facebook groups in your niche then you start promoting products after you have gained trust lot of members in those groups. some of the members can even contact you personally to solve some of their basic problems and you make more money doing this.

Moni

Hi!
Do you want make money with your Facebook?
Leave a comment
I want to make money on facebook do you have any suggestion for me? How are you going to sort me out? Because I don't have money to buy facebook ad although I've joined many facebook groups but I can't post links. If you are asking me do I want to make money on facebook the answer is yes.

peace life

Profit from Facebook Those people who have a lot of followers on Facebook, can use their account for different purposes.
If you want to earn a financial income through Facebook, you must increase the number of your followers, and consider your account as a business.

peace life

I want to make money on Facebook do you have any suggestion for me? How are you going to sort me out? Because I don't have money to buy Facebook ad although I've joined many Facebook groups but I can't post links. If you are asking me do I want to make money on Facebook the answer is yes.
Profit from Facebook: Maintaining old friendships on Facebook makes it easier for you to attract new friends in the future, they can help you through their personal networks, and for this work they will also be motivated.

Moria

Hey How Are You ?
Say Something About You

Moria

There are several ways are mental you can choose to make money from Facebook, Facebook is the most popular social media in order to make money from it, you can choose to make money from Facebook by advertising or promoting your business or product over there.
Hi I Think You Are Eventually Making A Lot Of Money ? If Yes Then Its Good But If No Then i would Offer You A Free Help About It In Here

Moria

Yeah there are several method of making money through the use of Facebook and there are mostly affiliate marketing , brand promotion after being an influence r with so many followers , you could earn money by influencing brands and you get paid at the end for doing something like that
Hmm It Seems Like You Have A Lot Of Knowledge

Makah

I really wish someone could teach me how to make money from Facebook
It will be so nice
I have heard about Facebook marketing and stuffs like that but I don't know how it works or how to go about it
If there's anyone on here that knows how it works
Let him show us the way
Thanks in anticipation