Earn Money Make Money Writing On medium

D

Deleted member 13140

People think you need to a medium membership to gain followers and make money on Medium.
(Another is that, Medium partnership program isn't available in all your countries)

People do get the medium partnership but the reason is because alot of people are a fan of the platform and follow more than 200 writers, (makes me happy because am sure blogging can't be dead)

So the secret to it is
Be Consistent - You have to provide value and then share your social media pages.
One thing is that you don't get paid for views coming from outside of Medium.
All you have to do is work on consistency, challenge your self or something.

Each month or week have a number of articles you want to write that way you can develop

If you are writing to earn money from the platform then don't really worry about the SEO.

Well that doesn't mean you shouldn't use hash tags but since the platform doesn't pay for outside views no need to attract that.

But the best advice I can give is this Build a community there, respond to comments when you start getting one. Do these and well slowly you'll get there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The sad story about the website is that it is hit available in my country, I would have checked it out myself. Just like you said in the part of your article., one needs to learn how a website works first before money can be made effectively on such a website.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a very good way make money online writing articles. This is definitely my first time of hearing medium partnership program. medium is a platform with a lot of viewers and as a writer you stand a chance of making a whole lot of money from it. You can also make money reviewing affiliate articles but you need to be wise in order while doing that.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to write and earn from Medium, you need to be from Tier one country. Medium partner program is mainly available for tier one countries. Medium pays via Stripe, and Stipe is also mainly available in Tier one countries (there are few exceptions though. Making money on Medium is very difficult.

itsgottabeyaya

If you want to write and earn from Medium, you need to be from Tier one country. Medium partner program is mainly available for tier one countries. Medium pays via Stripe, and Stipe is also mainly available in Tier one countries (there are few exceptions though. Making money on Medium is very difficult.
That's a bit discouraging because I was excited about this as I love writing and to earn from it would have been amazing. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Good luck

Verified member
I think medium can also be referred to as writing of articles for publication or for company that needs the service to boost their production or any other things they do in the place. I like writing article because it broadens my thinking capability and makes me to research and no more words that are related to what am writing on.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this. The major reason why I couldn't register on it. When someone wrote on this website some weeks ago probably last week, I tried to register but couldn't do that. I don't know why most of these websites always try to focus more on the first tier countries despite many opportunities that have had already.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I would rather choose to write on my own blog rather than medium account. The reason is that medium as receive Google penalty in the past and this affects their organic traffic. Also you will have full control over your blog or website and you can write whatever you want and still make money.