Passive income Make passive income helping businesses bring in clients

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot companies out there that is ready to give out some percentage commissions for any referred client. So if you are a good sale person or marketer then you can make passive income doing what you are good at. You can meet businesses like photography, freelancers, solopreneurs and even DJs are always in need of jobs.

What you need do is to be in contact with these businesses and find out their percentage commission for each client you bring to them for a successful business. You can make good money if you can refer at least 2-3 persons to the businesses weekly. You can start by getting their emails and shooting them a mail to connect.

What do you think of this?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We have here the so called "headhunter" who finds an applicant for a job vacancy. In the case of this topic it is finding a customer for a business. That is brokering in a clearer sense that you find a client for a particular business that you earn a commission when the client would buy the product or would hire the business for the service. That is not attractive here.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if you can help people find jobs for people and earn a commission or find clients for businesses and earn a commission. However, I know about many employment companies in my home country that help you get a job. These companies earn a commission by connecting employers with employees.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a sister who is engaging in this type of business model. There are some shops offline that are selling wrist watch but they are not receiving enough patronage from the business. my sister just contact them and tell them that she is going to make commission for every customer she send to them and they made an agreement. She just place an advert on line and those people are receiving enough customers while she makes passive income in form of commission.

Ummigal

The last sentence is a good way to start. Creating awareness about the products to the potential clients can also help. This is most effective when a peson has a wide range of followers on social media or if the person has access to many people in the streets.Creating adverts on your posts can also help a great deal in getting clients.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a very good business to earn some passive and extra money. Having a good knowledge of clients that one needs and being able to convince them to patronize someone can pay you so well. You just need to be proactive in identifying those clients and convince them any way you can.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are people who are naturally found of making friends with different people and as such these are the kind of people that can make use of this opportunity so much. You do not have to work so much in order to get customers for this businesses while you also earn commission from them.