Make Tons of Money Just Using Your Phone

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, you heard this right! And this is not a clickbait title or pyramid scheme. You don’t have to invest any money. You do not need professional skills either. You do not have to use a laptop or a computer. You don’t even have to spare a moment to work, you can work on the go, for example, while commuting on a train, shopping in a store, waiting for a bus, walking on the street, etc.

The idea is to make a short video of 30-60 seconds and post it on Youtube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, or TikTok. Youtube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, and TikTok have created creator funds for short video content creators. By publishing short videos you will have access to the funds and you will earn your share based on the views generated by your videos.

If you find something interesting just shoot a video with your phone and upload it on the platform of your choice. No editing is required. If you find something interesting, it is very likely others will also find it interesting.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways to make money online which we can use to settle our daily income the internet is a wild set when young minds and adults can come to make money online and Gain income this has solved many unemployment issues and made people to gain jobs online without even have to go outside and making money from the comfort of their home.

You can actually make money by monetizing your YouTube channel.
to make money with you too you have to show passion for the work and make videos and drive traffic to get started I need to create a YouTube channel after creating a YouTube channel you will need to drive traffic and see in your videos to pursue your viewers to like and subscribe to your videos because in order to make money with YouTube you need to get to the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 12000 watch House in order for people or Google to approve your channel to be able to make money with Google adsense.

You can also make money by blogging all you need to do is create an adsense account and then buy a domain and hosting for your blog and start posting articles on your blog they need to be unique articles and you need to make your blog sEO compatible you need to also add some features at the field photo of your site

Flow-er

It is very easy to make money using any short videos that interest you. I am very glad that no professionalism is needed. One just need to ensure that the video goes viral and you Will make something very reasonable out of it. I have come across several short videos on Facebook, tiktok etc . I will endulge you to create more threads on the requirements needed to make more money using the short videos. I am not mandating you to do this but i just enjoy reading your thread and it is really wonderful because you have been creating educative threads here. I got the information that the requirements needed to get your contents monetized on tiktok is by getting the a minimum of 10,000 follower and 100,000 views in the last one month. I don't really know how true is this but it's definitely a way to make little amount of money online. We have also seen people make very short skits to make huge amount of money online, most especially If you have enough followers. Most of the people who makes lots of money from short videos are the young girls who displayed their figure 8 with sexy dances. This type of short videos have high views.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
our cell phone or smartphone has impacted a huge area of our life today because we can communicate with our love ones and two individuals that we possibly have a deal with so as to be close to them and also keep in contact with them . not a reasonable amount of people today know that they can actually make money using their phone or their smartphones and other phone related devices like laptops , desktop computers , and PC systems . it is actually possible to make money online with using your phone because the Internet has made a lot of ways which possibly include websites , platforms , and applications where you can monetize your phone resources and internet resources just to make money on this website so as to earn a considerable and reasonable amount of money as your online income .

It is absolutely true that the internet has put into categorisation majority of ways we can use our smartphone to make money online one of the ways include the currency and forex investment majority of individuals have monetize their phone by using it as a cryptocurrency and forex investment tool and in this way majority of them have become billionaires and millionaires by just being a forex and cryptocurrency trader .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is truly an awesome way to earn money just by using your phone. Which is something that so many people don't know is possible because we always think that having a laptop or computer is the only way that you can make money. But indeed there are methods that can enable you to earn money through your phone.

I have watched many YouTube shorts and they are always very interesting. It is great that they decided to create such an earning method so that the people who love short videos can earn from. It is such a great opportunity.

The shortness of the videos is also something that attracts most people. This is because you just watch a short time unlike long ones where you will have to create time for them. So I figure that it can be easier to promote short videos among most people.

It is also awesome that these short videos don't really require editing in order to post. You just create an interesting video from your phone then post and earn from the views. It is so awesome that there are many platforms these days to post videos. I have seen people who have accounts in all of them and earn from it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet and numerous social media platforms has made it easier for people to sit at the comfort of their homes and make money with their mobile phones. there are several businesses you can probably do on the internet using your mobile phone without any problems.

Working on paid to post platforms can be probably done with the use of your mobile phone but you have to know that it takes a lot of time and dedication for you to be able to make something tangible. You have to combine many platforms for you to be able to make reasonable something at the end of every month.

You also need to have a target in order to make something tangible and you need to be dedicated.

It is actually very possible for people to venture into making YouTube videos with their mobile phones because there are creative common videos you can get on YouTube for free and edit them to your choice and post them on your YouTube channel and probably stand the chance of monetizing it. It can take some time for you to be able to monetize it but on the long run, it is probably worth it. You just have to be very serious in whatever you do in order to make something tangible.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well, you heard this right! And this is not a clickbait title or pyramid scheme. You don’t have to invest any money. You do not need professional skills either. You do not have to use a laptop or a computer. You don’t even have to spare a moment to work, you can work on the go, for example, while commuting on a train, shopping in a store, waiting for a bus, walking on the street, etc.

The idea is to make a short video of 30-60 seconds and post it on Youtube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, or TikTok. Youtube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, and TikTok have created creator funds for short video content creators. By publishing short videos you will have access to the funds and you will earn your share based on the views generated by your videos.

If you find something interesting just shoot a video with your phone and upload it on the platform of your choice. No editing is required. If you find something interesting, it is very likely others will also find it interesting.
Good afternoon everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about how to make tons of money just by using your phone. It is a wonderful and easy earning idea. This is very interesting because, as you mention in your post, you do not need to invest any money and you do not even have to use a laptop or a computer. You just upload a short video on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or TikTok and you can make some money in this way. I will inform all my friends about this great earning way and I will definitely try it as well. Thanks a lot again for sharing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not sure about making tons of money by using your phone to create short videos on posting on video sharing platforms, however, what I am sure is you can actually make money by publishing short videos on various platforms. Tiktok is wonderful app, it has everything you need to create a short video. You can just open the pp, choose the sound from the library and start creating the video. If you are a good performer (can dance, lip sync or sing, do comedy, etc.) or create general interest video, you ca get a lot of engagement on your video. TikTok monetization program is not available worldwide but you can still make money through other methods. On youtube, you can make money from short videos and for this purpose, you don't even need followers. You only need views on your videos. Facebook Reels and Instagram Reels re recent products but these platforms are also getting very popular platforms to publishing short videos and making money from short videos. You don'y need any professional skills, if you have phone with internet connection, and can find good subject for your video you are good to go. You should definitely try this.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many ways to make money online by sharing your videos either on social media or on other websites that allow you to sell short videos. Here is the truth that people need to know, when we say you can make videos and sell them online or share those videos on YouTube or Tiktok and make money, it doesn't mean you will get rich overnight.

Some people think as far as you can make those short videos, then you can be rich overnight but this is not so. Let's take YouTube or Tiktok for example, although they give you the opportunity to make short videos which you can money out of it by posting those videos on YouTube and Tiktok but you are also under some conditions. You have to at least get 10k on Tiktok in other to get paid and the same as YouTube too. You have to get more followers and subscribers.