Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In this time of pandemic where plant lovers have multiplied it is only right to think of ways to earn money from the hype. Some plant lovers I know spend so much in the potted plans and even in the expensive pots to make their mini garden inside the home exceptional in looks. My cousin is spending about $50 a month for her plants that includes pots, pesticides and fertilizer.

Making and selling fertilizer can be a home-based business especially if you have many plant lover friends. For sure they would love to give their plants fertilizer to be healthy. One type of fertilizer called fermented fruit juice is one potent fertilizer that I have tried. A kilo of decaying fruits preferably papaya, banana or other fruits with no acid will do. Clean the rind or skin and cut into cubes. Place the fruit in a big jar together with a kilo of molasses or brown sugar. Cover the jar with cloth and wait for a week.You can extract the liquid from the jar. That is the fermented fruit juice that you can mix with a pail of water to be sprayed to the plants.

Fertilizer is profitable and its can help in growing of plants but sometimes it is always advisable for the government to regulate and control the amount of fertilizers that are used in a particular plant as too much of its can can be dangerous to the life of human beings which can lead to deadly disease like cancer and organs failure.

Fertilizer it's a good business, and it help plants to grow very well over here in my community, this is because farmers always farm in a piece of land every year and sometimes the land will not be well fertilised again so only fertilizing of plants can make their crops grow well. Over here in my community people have different ways of fertilizing their plans some use the local method why some normally buy their fertilizer from the market.

Fertilizer is profitable and its can help in growing of plants but sometimes it is always advisable for the government to regulate and control the amount of fertilizers that are used in a particular plant as too much of its can can be dangerous to the life of human beings which can lead to deadly disease like cancer and organs failure.
Maybe what you mean by fertilizer that is needing to be regulated by the government are the chemical fertilizers. You are right that too much chemical fertilizers may be harmful to us when we eat the farm products. But the fruit juice fertilizer is purely organic and has no chemical so it cannot be regulated by the department of agriculture.

Maybe what you mean by fertilizer that is needing to be regulated by the government are the chemical fertilizers. You are right that too much chemical fertilizers may be harmful to us when we eat the farm products. But the fruit juice fertilizer is purely organic and has no chemical so it cannot be regulated by the department of agriculture.
Ok,i might have misunderstood what a fruit juice fertilizer is all about since i am hearing this for the first time, could you please give a little explanation of how a fruit juice fertilizer work ? How are they made and from what type of fruit.i will just like to know a lot about it, thanks.

I have read articles and tutorials and also watched videos on how to make liquid fertilizer from fruits. However, do not like this idea. Why should you be making fertilizer from fruits when there are plenty of other options. eat your fruits, and use the fruit peels to make compost or liquid fertilizer. You can even make liquid fertilizer form any kind of kitchen waste.

I have read articles and tutorials and also watched videos on how to make liquid fertilizer from fruits. However, do not like this idea. Why should you be making fertilizer from fruits when there are plenty of other options. eat your fruits, and use the fruit peels to make compost or liquid fertilizer. You can even make liquid fertilizer form any kind of kitchen waste.
The suggested fruits to use in making fruit juice fertilizer are the overripe and rotting fruits in the market. Here, they can be asked for free if you are a regular customer of the fruit stand. Papaya and banana are the most common to suffer spoilage that vendors would throw. The fermented fruit juice fertilizer is good as a foliar spray to make the plant or tree to bear flowers.