Making money a lot is never without the hard work!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
We come across a lot of sites, especially when we see YouTube videos, we are amazed by seeing the thumbnails of videos as they try to say that you can make money while you sleep, make money 100$ a day with this web, etc.

The thing we need to keep in mind while we are into the online world of earning, that any application or web if tending to show you unexpected, and a huge amount for almost nothing like watching ads, paid to click, etc., they are fake. These websites are generally of MLM most of the times, where they ask you for money to start.
There are also some sites and apps that claim that they will pay you money about 100-200$ a day on the Google Play Store. I have been to such a gaming application where it was a newly launched app without reviews, still I used it. And, when I used it the same case happened with me that I explained to you previously.

The money earned from internet is for pay small bills and not for living of a family so you may earn 20 $ - 30 $ per month from forex trading but not 500 $ (rarely) but watching ads Star Clicks stay the best.

I totally agree with you. Most sites or apps that promise to pay you large amounts of money for doing nothing or next to nothing leave you dissapointed in the end. They either ask you to pay in order to earn with them, or you find out that no matter how hard you try, you can only make peanuts. There are also some platforms that require you to recruit before you can earn but they wouldn't tell you this upfront, and you can only make good money from your recruit activities if your referrals pay to join, otherwise you'd still be dissapointed with the result of your extra efforts.

Yes, you are right, we have hundreds of app on play store claiming to pay you some bucks for doing the task and at the end after spending day and night jus to you to complete the task and read the threshold of minimum payout, that is when you will notice that you make a mistake participating. thou we have some app that pays, I av seen someone that earns from ios device, the app is just like exercise and it pays you for as long you engage in the walking exercise.

There is no doubt that hardwork is one of the requirements of making money online. There is no way we can make money online without putting much hardwork to the website or platform that we may find ourselves.

However, before we start much hardwork, we need to be convinced that we are in the right channel. It is not all channels that we find ourselves we need to put much of our hardwork. We need to verify whether the website will keep to its promise of paying truly, whether the website won't also fade away very quickly.

I could remember a website that I joined and I put in my best and even found myself working in the night just to earn and add value to the website. The admin deleted me without any prior warning and no explanation even when I chatted with him. He claimed my posts are trash but he didn't delete those trash posts up till now.

So in conclusion, we need to have the right information at our disposal and also make sure that we find all means to make sure that the websites that we intend to give our best we surely recognize our effort and reward us for it before we start putting our hardwork.

Making online comes with hardwork and not the one we fold our aims to watch grow like a money tree over night. Because most of those earning sites doesn't go as we hope in the future, they go on becoming a nightmare at some point in the future. I prefer learning an in-demand skill with my money than investing in an unregulated investment online, because such is risky, it can get my funds liquidated. It is better to learn with the money and pay attention to it, knowing that if I focus my mind 💯 to it, I'll get more returns out of the money I invested. Money shouldn't be invested blindly, their are lots of scam investments online, than folding the arms and investing in an investment that promised heaven and Earth at the end, not fulfilling any.

Yes I understand these things and I always try to make sure I don't really concentrate in such website because they won't really be profitable to me in any way.

I have came across so many of them in the past , from my understanding I can't possibly earn anything with them especially those website that will ask that I will make a huge amount of money by watching videos or clicking of advertisement. Not even that some might even said that you can make a certain amount of money by playing some games which to me I consider all those things as just a waste of time.

In as much as most of them are fake I believe there are somes we do you know that are really paying and getting to know most of this ones might not really be easy. 90% of paid to click website will always ask its members to deposit certain amount of money to upgrade their position to a position that they are capable of earning higher. Some of them may be legit no doubt but I can't waste my money in something like that especially now . They are not profitable .

Yeah, anything worthwhile requires hard work to become success, this is the law of life and that's how stuffs work, you have to be willing to put in the time to be able to get results.

Now, back to making money online, there are a lot of scams and it's only natural when beginners fall for it, because the mindset they come in with is a get rich quick mindset and they are new and naive so they jump on anything either app or a website that promise them money.

I believe is a phase they'll outgrow with experience and time, we were all there too, there was a time I spent hours working on a British website and I was promised ten pounds before I can cash out and after I met the threshold they asked me for verification and some of the tasks even involved cash backs I still purchased the voucher and I couldn't cash out, they said I have to verify my identity, I have to prove I'm a British citizen, it was my fault though I believed what others told me instead of doing my own research but it's all in the past now when I remember I just laugh.

Yeah differentiating between the legit sites and the fake one is absolutely necessary.
Plus one should also differentiate between the sites that are worth giving your time.
Some sites claim to pay for filling out surveys, watching ads, posting content etc but even if they are legit still they pay you very less which is equal to wasting your time.

Alot of money can only be earned if you focus your attention in learning a hon pàying skills such as
Graphic design
Seo
social media marketing
WordPress
Content writing
Creative writing.
Software development, etc
These skills can be cashed while working on national or international Freelancing platforms such as Fiverr, Upwork, guru, People per hour.
Some local clients also pay good amount But you have to search potential and legit clients.
Once I have earned 10$ in just 1.5 hour as I got an order on Fiverr related to certificate designing.
These skills takes time to learn and implement but they pay you more in the future.

So one should focused their time on learning high paying skills.

The truth is that if you follow most YouTube videos you will end up not making any money because all of them are fake and they are just looking for people that will view their videos, so that they will be the ones to make the money. There are a lot of YouTubers I was following their videos in the past and they will tell you that there are a lot of ways you can make money while you sleep. Some will even tell you to make $1000 every day on the web while you sleep but when you try those methods you find out that many of them are not true. if you really want to make money it is very important you try as much as possible to learn the necessary things required of you to make money in that particular venture. If it is cryptocurrency trading you want to venture into it is very important you take out your time if possible you need to enroll in a course which you can probably get free on the internet in so many platforms. you must be willing and committed for you to be able to make something tangible on the net. It doesn't come easy.

No doubt, to a greater extent, the result of success is through consistency and hard work. Success is earned and achieved through hard work but at times, people do not understand what is hard work. Hard work does not necessarily mean you must suffer, it means being productive and putting in your best effectively by working smart. There are some people who mistake hard work to spending of time on a task. There are people who do not realize that you need to have some skills, techniques and strategies in working hard. Spending of time on a particular task is not an evidence of hard work. It is possible for an individual to spend time on a task without being effective because he lacks creativity of making the job easier. To me, hard work is also related to being creative, exploratory and innovative. In making money both offline and online, one needs a level of hard work to make money. At times, the level of hard work is not by staying at work or in the office morning till dawn, it has to do with much more than that. If you are not a trained Engineer, and you try to use your intuition to fix an electrical problem, which you might not solve, this would be seen as a misfire because first of all, you should have the basic skills and this is the same which is expected in making money.

We come across a lot of sites, especially when we see YouTube videos, we are amazed by seeing the thumbnails of videos as they try to say that you can make money while you sleep, make money 100$ a day with this web, etc.

The thing we need to keep in mind while we are into the online world of earning, that any application or web if tending to show you unexpected, and a huge amount for almost nothing like watching ads, paid to click, etc., they are fake. These websites are generally of MLM most of the times, where they ask you for money to start.
There are also some sites and apps that claim that they will pay you money about 100-200$ a day on the Google Play Store. I have been to such a gaming application where it was a newly launched app without reviews, still I used it. And, when I used it the same case happened with me that I explained to you previously.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread. Actually, I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that today although there is a great variety of sites that promise to pay you large amounts of money, most of them are fake. So, you may waste your valuable time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end.

Unfortunately, these sites are looking for innocent victims. For this reason, we must be very careful when we come across a new site that promises a lot of money. In this case, you must read some reviews about this site before starting working on it or even ask the members here for their help and advice. In the past, I used to work for several sites that proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. That was very disappointing and unfair for me at the same time. Now I am very careful and when I see that a site promises easy money then I realise that it is possible to be another fake earning site.

Fortunately, last year I found this wonderful earning site, Trendri. Trendri is my favourite platform. To be honest, it is the only platform I would recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online. I wouldn't change Trendri for any other site because Trendri is simply the best!

The truth of the matter is that these sites requires hard work and discipline. The reason why most people do not earn online is simply because they have been mislead that earning online is extremely easy, hence they come with the mindset that they can easily make over an $100 in just a day. If earning online where that easy, everyone would have been rich working online by now.

Hard work is really the required capital for anybody who is really interested in making money online or offline .

As a matter of fact, you don't necessarily need to have money before being able to make the money you are looking for to do .
You just have to respect yourself and make up your mind that you will spend most time trying to see how you can put in the required effort .

A mindset like this is what makes you to be readily prepared so that you won't miss out on making money opportunities that currently abound in our society today .

Lack of the will and the desire to be hardworking is what makes a lot of people to settle for scam and Ponzi schemes paying opportunities ,that continue to deceive them and make them think that they can become online millionaires .

It is just so funny that there are people who continuously fall for all this scam and they never get tired of them at all .

Anyone who is not real ready to put in the necessary hard work would definitely be on the losing side , because there is no way you can succeed in this life without hard work.

At times, the amount of money you make online is dependent on the amount of hard work you put into it. In most cases, the people that are making huge amount of money on the internet and not actually putting in too much efforts. The question is- what is the rationale behind this? The answer is not far-fetched. The people that you think are making money without putting in much effort have worked hard before now.. what I am pointing out is that, they have actually worked hard to get the skills that is making them a passive income now. The notion behind not working hard before getting money on the internet is not true because you will need to work very hard before you could earn an amount that is very reasonable on the internet. Although it is sometimes go to work smart than to work hard. How do we work smart? We would work smart by following the shortcut. How to get the shortcut is what we should be after. There are people that knows much about the online money-making venture and we could call them mentors. This is why it is important to get your mentors to train you on how to make money passively on the internet.