Business Ideas Making money as a Disc Jockey online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you great as a DJ and you are looking for different ways you can monetize your skill online then you need to read further. I will be listing sites below as you can make good money as you want for doing the job of a DJ.

You can try out the below ways and go for that which you really find comfortable with.

1. Teach your skills: Udemy is a good site you can use for the tutoring you can teach others and get paid.

2. rent out your gear and equipment
you can make money renting out your dj gears and equipment on fat liama. Go sign up.

3. sell physical products; people love printed items you can do some designs on t-shirts, hoodies and maybe hats then head to printful to sell. if you have nice designs then you sell.

4. Make soundtracks : You can make soundtracks and upload it to YouTube for monetization
You make money off your channel.

5. Get gigs: This is the height of it. you should advertise your skills any where online to be called for Gigs offline.

How else can a DJ make money online?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is better to make it offline as a disc jokey than online. In fact, I have not seen an online dj before.
You might not know because you are not in the profession. They are sites you can take advantage of you just have to try out and see how you wsnt make side hustles with the sites. So it about trying it out to be sure you can't make money online with it

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are very good at your craft then there is always somebody out there who is willing to pay money to learn from you. You can record yourself in tutorial sessions and then sell it off in online schools like udemy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If you are very good at your craft then there is always somebody out there who is willing to pay money to learn from you. You can record yourself in tutorial sessions and then sell it off in online schools like udemy.
This is one of the numerous ways of making money with being a dj, you would be making money as a tutor if you put yourself out there. you can go on freelancing sites or other sites online to teach others that want to learn. You know it would be enjoyable teaching others your hobby and making money off it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let me be straight, apart from point number 4 (Make soundtracks), none of these methods involve making money online for DJ. DJ means you create music for parties, how can someone who plays music at parties make money online. (I am sorry if I offended you). I don't think teaching music online, mainly for DJ, is possible. In order to teach how to become a DJ, you need to teach how to use the equipment. As far as selling physical products is concerned, it is not related to DJ work, to design and sell T-shirts, you need to be a Tshirt designer.