Earn Money Making Money as Copy Writer

OlaAdams

You’ve probably heard numerous times that copywriting is a great way to earn money as you travel the world and now you want to know how to become a copywriter too.

You’re definitely right there.

You can easily make money working as a freelance copywriter not just from home but anywhere in the world. Better still, you don’t need much to get started.

Copywriting is a multimillion dollar industry with skilled copywriters in continuous high demand. More and more businesses are understanding the importance of working with a skilled copywriter for their marketing efforts.

What is Copy Writing

Before we jump into the details of becoming a copywriter, lets quickly understand what copywriting actually is.

Copywriting is the process of writing promotional materials geared towards convincing the reader to take an action. This could be to make a purchase, opt-in or engage with a product/service or company. Copywriters are essentially a salesperson using the written word to get customers.

The next question that wannabe copywriters often have about working as a freelance copywriter is: what do copywriters actually do?

A copywriter creates text for promotional materials including:

Adverts on TV, radio, print (magazines or newspaper) or the internet (Google and Facebook ads)

• Brochures
  • Websites
  • Signup forms
  • Sales scripts
  • And so on.
Find clients

So here is the real work on how to be a copywriter starts. No clients means no money and all the skills you’ve earned and practiced for weeks will be useless. So let me help you get a couple of clients to get you going. You can get new clients from:

• Friends and family
  • Business network events
  • Social media
  • Also from publications
  • And many more.
So let me know in the comment section below, your experience as a copy writer.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Whit the name, I thought copy writing is to copy other people's article and re write it again. Whit what you have explained about copy writing, I now understand it well. I like the program and I will like to know how to start working as a copy writer.
What is the minimum payment of an article? And what are the websites that I can do copy writing?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I actually wanted to study this few months ago when I was so eager to make money online but the person that wanted to train me on how to become a copywriter actually demands so much money which I was not able to afford and pay, ever since then I don't have interest on how to become a copywriter again, I still need to reconsider this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Take it or leave it, copywriting is currently one of the hottest skills on the internet that people can actually learn and make some good amount of money from. Copywriting is a multi-million dollar venture in the sense that if you can learn it very well then you stand a chance of making thousands of dollars on monthly basis because there are a lot of opportunities for people who are very good in copywriting. As a copywriter your job is to write promotional articles for a lot of companies or individuals to market their products which can be affiliate product or any kind of product. I always advise people who want to venture into affiliate marketing to learn copywriting very well because it can help them to persuade people to purchase their affiliate products and they make a whole lot of commissions. As a copywriter you also have the opportunity to venture into several freelancing platforms and get a lot of jobs. Even if you're not interested in doing copywriting services on freelancing platform but having proper knowledge of it will help you to get a lot of people to give you a job. many people who venture into freelancing do not know about this and that is why they hardly get jobs.