Investment Making Money From Investments

arunima25

Verified member
Oh! The three ways mentioned by the author only considers those who are born with gold spoon, are gold diggers or just someone who gets rich overnight by some fat luck backing them. But the inspiring stories of self made rich people around the globe tells something totally different. They had none of these but still made it. The Author seems to have a very narrow mindset with this kind of statement.

Nite

Valued Contributor
To become rich, you need to learn how to invest, and also have a good financial plan. Once you learn the science behind making money work for you, the chance at becoming rich will be easier. Financial stability is possible only if you inculcate the habit of investing early in your life.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Marrying someone that's self made or rich is like being a gold digger. And this is like saying you don't believe in yourself. If I may ask, does the rich in law also married to a rich person before getting rich? I believe in all those other ways of making money or becoming rich but I don't believe the one that says one needs or has to marry a rich person to be rich.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not believe that for you to be rich you need to marry a rich woman and inherits the riches from her family as this is not the best option. A lot of people who are becoming rich in this world did that because of hard work and dedication,I think if you really serious and dedicated to what we are doing there is also a possibility of being rich.