Business Ideas Making money from rusted irons or metals

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Do you know you can earn money from rusted metals, or the ones that you are not in need of anymore. It is a very lucrative business in Nigeria, you would not believe it if I told you that people are making tons of millions from this particular job, as a matter of fact, most of this big men you see riding expensive cars do invest in this establishment, all you need to make good money from this is just that, you need to find a way to get yourself connected with some of this big companies that deals with steel and metals, the reason is that, it cost them more money to afford new irons and steels to make whatever they do, so they prefer to use the rusty and old ones because it is cheaper, all they have to do is just to recycle it to make another form of product and at the end, they will still get as much quality and profit as using a new one. So they usually need people that will supply them these form of used metals and they will buy it in a cheaper rate from them, but no matter how cheap it is, you will still get to make your gain from it because you will only spend little amount to get this rusty irons by making using of some boys to help you pick them off the streets. And you will find a place, to be called a dumping ground where they will be delivering all these steels to.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right . It has been long that I knew that there us money in selling all this rusted iron for recycling .
Most people use to see this type of business as a rough and deity business but its a very lucrative business which usually fetch one good money.
If one can get a good location and tell those people that use to sell it at low cost; one can buy it from them and resale it to the company which will in turn yield good returns.
Most time the money that those people earn from it no government worker can earn it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I cannot even imagine making money with this type of business because i do not understand ,it is not a business that will be able to generate you any good amount of profit and is it is not even something for you to be proud of because you have to source for this materials because you may not have them within your own locality.. a lot of people are doing it already here and might be very difficult for you to fit in because personally I don't even understand how it is being done but most people have been coming here to buy this rusty products.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been seeing a lot of people who are coming around to ask people who have metal sheet that they are no longer using. They usually take it and recycle it into new products then sell it off in the market. It is definitely a very lucrative business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seriously I heard people make money with this stuff.... Though, people that engaged in this stuff in my country are seen as low-life people cos of the way they dress looking for rusted irons. But if you can be the buyer who buys it from them(Scavengers) then you maybe making money from it.