Making money from selling used phones?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is not everyone who has the capacity financially to be able to get themselves a nice phone direct from the stores where they are being sold newly , and such people usually make sure that they always go for already used phones and other accessories which are available in the market.

Especially in developing countries, the number of people patronizing such used phones and accessories is much more than those who try to get the new ones which are available in the market and then this shows that it is going to be a very profitable business.

One factor that makes this business a very profitable one is the fact that, you may not even need so much money to start it as you could even start from being a middle man between those who want to sell their used phones and those who are trying to buy this new phones.

I can easily tell you that I will sell a used phone faster than anybody who is selling phone that is new since I am selling at a cheaper rate .

The only problem is that, sometimes people may bring stolen phones for you to sell it and this may land you in trouble with regulatory agencies.

What do you think?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is not everyone who has the capacity financially to be able to get themselves a nice phone direct from the stores where they are being sold newly , and such people usually make sure that they always go for already used phones and other accessories which are available in the market.

Especially in developing countries, the number of people patronizing such used phones and accessories is much more than those who try to get the new ones which are available in the market and then this shows that it is going to be a very profitable business.

One factor that makes this business a very profitable one is the fact that, you may not even need so much money to start it as you could even start from being a middle man between those who want to sell their used phones and those who are trying to buy this new phones.

I can easily tell you that I will sell a used phone faster than anybody who is selling phone that is new since I am selling at a cheaper rate .

The only problem is that, sometimes people may bring stolen phones for you to sell it and this may land you in trouble with regulatory agencies.

What do you think?
Hello. Thank you very much for your interesting question. I believe that it is a wonderful and a profitable method at the same time to make some money from selling used phones. It is true that there are people who cannot afford to buy expensive phones or they are interested in buying used phones to get their parts for repair. So, why not buy a used phone? It is a great idea indeed. :)

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there are various ways you can utilize to make money by selling phones. One of the best ways to make money by selling phones is by gaining good amount of experience. Unfortunately, making money by selling used phones is not an easy thing in my country because this is a kind of field that involves lying to the customer. Majority of the phone sellers in my country sell substandard phones to the customers and they stop working after a few days. This is the main problem in this field. However, if you live in a better country, then you may make good money. never sell substandard phones to customers because this is unethical business.

You may sell old phones that are in fine condition. Apart from that, you may even buy old phones from the market and sell them on Ebay. This way, you might be able to get old phones at wholesale rate and sell them at better prices on Ebay and other online marketplaces. Do not charge too much or think about selling phone for high profits. Set the prices right and you will start selling old phones quickly. We live in an era where smartphones are being sold like hot cakes. You may start trading in phones and make money.

E

eldavis

If you are from delta state, the city of warri to be precise, there is a place called enerhen junction, they usually sell second phones and UK used phones there as well. Back then there where lots of persons who would willingly buy used phones but these days people buy them with fear. One major reason for this is that they do not know where the phone came from, most of these phone could be stolen or some already have faults. These factors has discouraged alot of persons from buying used phones.