Making money on paid to post websites.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Since the year 2016 I have personally been making reasonable and considerate amount of money by working on various paid to post website and platforms in the internet . the experience that I have experienced working on pay to post website are actually interesting especially on the ones that are considered to be legit and absolutely flexible or transparent . But truth be told I have never come across a particular pay to post website that is as very flexible , transparent and most importantly legit as the trendri website forum . Yes , the trendri website forumhas continued to be one of the best paid to post website following that I have personally encountered in the internet coupled with thefact that it is very legit and the admin of the website is a transparent , generous , and friendly a human being , but for you to and from his transparency , generosity , and friendliness you must make sure to abide and follow the website and forums rules and regulation so as not to get banned or get restricted in some areas of the forum .

Not all paid to post website forums in the internet will acknowledge its members and users to get compensated and paid via different payment methods . Usually majority of them only allows its members and uses to get compensated via your PayPal but they trendri website forum isn't like that , you get paid in different payment methods and systems which possibly include direct bank transfer , through your binance id , through cryptocurrency , through your PayPal account address , through Western Union etc .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Since the year 2016 I have personally been making reasonable and considerate amount of money by working on various paid to post website and platforms in the internet . the experience that I have experienced working on pay to post website are actually interesting especially on the ones that are considered to be legit and absolutely flexible or transparent . But truth be told I have never come across a particular pay to post website that is as very flexible , transparent and most importantly legit as the trendri website forum . Yes , the trendri website forumhas continued to be one of the best paid to post website following that I have personally encountered in the internet coupled with thefact that it is very legit and the admin of the website is a transparent , generous , and friendly a human being , but for you to and from his transparency , generosity , and friendliness you must make sure to abide and follow the website and forums rules and regulation so as not to get banned or get restricted in some areas of the forum .

Not all paid to post website forums in the internet will acknowledge its members and users to get compensated and paid via different payment methods . Usually majority of them only allows its members and uses to get compensated via your PayPal but they trendri website forum isn't like that , you get paid in different payment methods and systems which possibly include direct bank transfer , through your binance id , through cryptocurrency , through your PayPal account address , through Western Union etc
Good afternoon from my region everyone. Thank you very much for your informative thread about making money on paid to post websites. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. I believe that this earning method is very popular and very simple at the same time.

Nowadays, most people are interested in making money online. They are looking for new websites so as to make money fast. It is true that there are numerous ways to make money online. However, you must be very careful when you work online because most earning websites are fake. Thus, you may waste time, effort and even money on these fake sites and of course, not get paid in the end. In the past, I used to work for several sites which proved to be fake since I never received any payment from them. For this reason, it is important to do a very good search for every new site you come across in order to avoid any future problems.

As far as I am concerned, the only site I trust and I would definitely recommend to everyone is Trendri. Trendri is legit and trustworthy. I enjoy working here because I meet people from all over the world and I learn new things every day. The truth is that there are many paid to post websites online but none of them compares to Trendri. Trendri is simply the best!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be sincere and honest I love to make money online on paid to post websites this is because I have the creativity to write articles and reports on various topics given to me or formed by me . And working on paid to post websites and platforms is actually one of the place that seems to pay it users and members for writing and posting articles which they have written so as to be bought and paid handsomely and reasonably . Personally I have worked in various paid to post websites in the internet and you are absolutely true that there is no one that is like the trendri website forum . This is because the trendri website forum is very flexible and most importantly very legit and there was absolutely nothing hidden from its members and users .

I totally concur to the part when you say that the admin of the trendri website forum is a generous and friendly individual . And for each and everyone of us to gain from his friendliness and generosity we must always endeavour to abide by the forums rules and regulations , because that totally is very paramount if we want to remain a member and user of this great paid to post website .

Prayzident

You are right,paid to post website like trendri tends to be stable,thier longetivity speaks and is only possible with the help of generous and transplant admins. I Have encounter alot of paid to post websites which seems to be longer existing like trendri but all of a sudden they disappears that is they crashes. I have encounter another one that has exist upto 10 years but thier website is no longer stable though is still on but the admins are careless and less concern. Again not all website can give you many payment ways.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online through paid to post forums is so convenient indeed. I have been using it as an earning method for a while now and it is going really great for me. I have been active in so many of them, some have vanished while others are still paying.

Currently, I am active in two paid to post forums. That is Trendri and Beermoney forum. I love these two sites so much because of how convenient it is to work in them and their pay rate is so fair. Unlike other paid to post forums like Forum coun whose payment rate is so low, though it is a great platform to gain information.

Another thing that I like about these two paid to post forums is that I can work in them any time of the day and it does not take much time. Therefore, I do them as a side hustle apart from my full time day job.

The convenient payment methods in both sites makes them so attractive too. They give you several options to choose from. Personally, I chose cryptocurrency payments to be my default system and these two sites provide that for me. So I can easily receive my payments.

blessingc

Making money on paid to post platforms aren't as easy as some people think it is. It has alot of ups and downs, restrictions and rules you must follow. I never was unto online business but when I started I started with posting on paid to post platforms and one of them is Tendri. At first I became discouraged when no matter what I posted the credits I had was never up to $1. Nevertheless, later on I got to know the tricks and techniques on earning in paid to post platforms. You learn the rules and abide by them, you post captivating topics with valuable contents, do not just go straight to the point when posting a content, make good points but hit it at the middle of your contents. In a platform like Tendri, you need to know that there are some forum threads that you do not need to expect money from, posting in general topic doesn't give you money, so, uf you have anything to post there do not expect to be paid for it. Make your posts lengthy if you need more money and make them readable and interesting. Paid to post platforms are one of the best places to earn online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, paid to post forum is definitely a great way to make money and Trendri has proved itself to be a great forum that always pay on time. Trendri is one of my primary sources of income and I really enjoy making money in here and participating in many categories in here. The great thing about Trendri is that it pays through many payment methods such as PayPal and Binance Pay. It also pays Nigerian members through Bank transfer and it makes things easy for many people around the world. I really love Trendri and I will continue to work in here forever.

I do not plan to get a day job because I am a kind of a person who is much more comfortable with making money at home and this is what I love to do. Making money through paid forums is a great way to make extra money. I participate in many online forums, but I still think that there should be more paid to post forums on the Internet that could pay a good pay rates to their members. When it comes to making money on paid to post forums, you must make sure that you follow all the rules. This is also a foremost thing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Working and paid to post forums is one of the best ways in which anyone including newbies can make money on the internet easily. All you need to do is to have a very good writing skill and be consistent enough then you are probably good to go

There are several platforms you can venture into and probably make some good amount of money for yourself writing and commenting on posts. Trendri example is probably one of the best paid to post platforms anyone can come across.
Trendri is very legitimate because I have been into it for over a year. all you need to do is to be very consistent and make your post concise and understandable then you are probably good to go. If you have not made your first dollar online then working on paid to post forums is one of the best ways in which you can use to make it.

A paid to post forum like beermoneyforum can actually help you because it is also very legitimate. if you want to venture into some online businesses and you do not have money then starting on paid to post forums is probably your best bet because it would help you to raise some money.