Making money on the Internet in 2020 by being digital nomad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24877

Making money on the Internet in 2020 by being digital nomad
You can become digital nomad whether you are a freelancer or an employee. Indeed, more and more companies are looking for talent all over the world, provided they remain available remotely and have a good internet connection. A trend that is likely to be even more amplified with the Covid-19 crisis and the explosion of teleworking.

More and more companies are adopting a "work from anywhere" policy. You can exercise many jobs as a digital nomad: marketing consultant, customer service manager, data analyst, management controller and many others. You can also manage your dropshipping business on the other side of the world. As long as you are in compliance with the country's tax regulations.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is the first time I heard about this kind business platform called nomad. I'm actually looking to excel on business, I'm a freelancer that specializes on writing, creating contents/niches for blog site, writing sites, business brand etc. Apart from writing, I do graphics designing, I specialize on logo, flyers, banners, artistic drawing etc. I use Photoshop to design some of my projects, I use Photoshop features like templates, icons, images, text, animations etc to make my graphics designs project.