Making Money on TikTok for Lazy People

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You need to be very active on tiktok to make money, you need to constantly upload videos, you need to follow and comment on other people’s videos to gain followers and comments on your videos. Growing your tiktok account can take a lot of time and if you don’t have at least 10k followers, it is quite impossible to make money.

Here is a simple method to make money on Tiktok for people who do not want to spend a lot of time on building their account.

Go to a site called NinjaPinner.com

The site offers bit for Pinterest, TikTok, Tumblr, and Instgram

The bot builds you followers, views, and helps in sales

The bot helps you become an authority in your niche

You get 7 days free trial to see if this actually works or not.

If you think the tool is useful, you can buy the tool for your social media accounts including TikTok. You will have to pay $28 for one year for one TikTok account.

Vladv26

I wouldn't recommend using such services to boost up your social media accounts. I am not sure but most social media platforms don't even allow this type of services and they will ban your account if they notice any activity like this going on on your account. Just like YouTube is blocking channels who are using bots for their views and likes. Besides that, you are using bots to follow your channel so what is the point of having 10k bots or even 1 million bots since none of them are going to be active to watch your videos and gain you money? Yes, your channel will start becoming a bit more popular and you will start getting some real followers also but that won't help you very much. So better just stop trying to make money the easy way, and start doing some actual work if you want to earn money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since the title clearly says "for lazy people" I wouldn't contest this idea about using NinjaPinner.com to enhance social media activities but in my opinion, the process explained by the OP is nothing but black ht social media strategy. Well, black hat techniques will help you in the beginning but in the long run, it will be detrimental to your account, your account might even be banned. I have heard of a lot of people being banned on social media for doing wrong things. TikTok is very notorious for deleting accounts without any trace and without any provision for appeal. I don't know why people are looking for shortcut methods to become successful. If you want to use the method, why should you use tactics that are deemed illegal? Why should you spend $28 to use NinjaPinner.com when you can actually build your account in less than one year using legit methods.

Sikapa

Verified member
Yeah, a lot of people are making money on Tiktok nowadays and it seems to be quite simple to earn for Tiktok if only you have more followers. This is the reason why why so many people have turn into comedians and jokers on Tiktok. Some of these people make funny videos whiles some also make boring videos. There are some who also make very educative videos and they are all making this to get more followers so that they can get paid from Tiktok.

What I like about Tiktok is you don't have to make long videos before you can upload on Tiktok. Coming to what you are saying here, does that means Ninjapinner.com give you more followers or how does it work? Do they give you followers and likes? Can you come and explain things to us or maybe I have to inbox you for more details? Thank you.

allison001

Verified member
Even if I would like to make money , I may not necessarily be interested to make money on social media like tik-tok . The reason is because I don't really have the natural interest to do so. If you want to grow your tik-tok account , you must really have something to offer . Something people will always look forward to see you post everyday. I don't really have the interest and the time to be posting a lot of content on social media to grow it .

For now I do not have opportunity to learn a skill because I don't have the required money to do so . I will continue making money on paid to post platform until I am able to raise the required money. As I understand everything equires dedication and seriousness to achieve and I must try as much as possible to achieve all the things I need

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Using bot to build your social Media account is not very much recommended because if they platform find out they are going to restrict your account and that is not a very good development.

If anyone wants to make money from social Media platform the most bring out the needed time to build their followers in order to be able to maximize profit from it on the long run.

I don't really think lazy people can be able to monetize their tik-tok account because it requires a lot of engagement and consistency to be successful in the long run. There is no need for you to build an account that will be restricted.