Earn Money Making money online through blogging PART 1

OlaAdams

Good days my fellow trendri members, today I will be sharing with you how to make money on the internet through blogging, for the benefits of you guys and the aim of making some few dollars from this post I will be dividing the post into three sub posts.

Starting a blog isn’t hard. You can set up your hosting and have your website into the world in a matter of minutes. But you’re not just here to start any blog. You’re here to make money with a blog. And that requires a bit more setup and planning. Which is why we’ve included not just how to start your blog.

Choose a name and host: Your first step in starting a blog is to choose your niche (if you haven’t already), blog name, and a hosting provider. One of the importance of choosing a niche is to make people aware of the main thing you are into, whereby creating specialization. Also check the most profitable niche on googled ads.

Choose a hosting choose a hosting domain name: It can be tricky coming up with a name that isn’t already claimed.

Tips for choosing your domain name:

• Stick to just .com endings. Don’t bother using .biz, .info, .org, or any other endings.
  • Make your domain name simple and easy to remember.
  • Leave out numbers, dashes, and anything else other than letters.
After completing the hosting and Domain name setup.

Install Your Preferred CMS (content management system): This can either be wix, wordpress, blogger etc. There are vast number of CMS in the market today but for the benefit of this tutorial am going to focus on Wordpress. As far as blogging platforms go, WordPress is in rare company. In fact, WordPress sites now comprise more than 30% of the entire Internet. Log on to www.wordpress.com to sign in or log in if you haven’t register before.

This is very important. You’ll see the link to your WordPress login page, your username, and your password.

Write these down or copy them over into LastPass so you don’t lost them. Once that’s done, make sure to copy your password (you’ll need it on the next screen) and click.

arunima25

Verified member
I have a blog and that is more of a personal journal for me. It is with blogspot and I have never thought of monetising it..I am not very regular there and it's just when I need to express something through writing, I post there. It's more of my outlet.
Now I have plans to start another blog and make profit out of it. I have done these steps that you suggested. Now I need to visit another posts of yours in the same series to get further guidance. Meanwhile, I am working offline and creating contents for future use on the blog.
Are you a blogger and earning through it? It would be quite informative and beneficial for others who are a beginner like me. Thank you.