Earn Money Making money online through blogging PART 3

OlaAdams

Tips for New Bloggers

If you decide that the pros of blogging outweigh the cons and you’re ready to start your blog, here are a few tips to keep in mind as a new blogger.

1. Know enough your audience.

Everything becomes easier when you research your audience. The better you know your audience — their problems, fears, questions, desires — the better you can help solve their problems. And when you’re blogging to make money, it’s all about finding and helping your ideal reader.

Join Facebook groups, read subreddits and Quora questions in your niche, and if possible, schedule phone calls with people who fit your ideal reader description to find out what they’re struggling with and what types of resources they’re interested in. This will give you a backlog of content topics as well as ideas for your own products or services.

2. Focus on traffic in the beginning.

Many new bloggers think they need to wait until they have a certain number of articles published before they even begin thinking about traffic. Not if you plan to make money.

In order to make money, you need people coming to your site. Whether you have ten articles or five or even just one, it’s never too early to start growing your blog traffic. The sooner you do, the sooner you’ll get feedback on your content and learn what works and what doesn’t.

3. Personalize your writing

No matter what niche you choose, chances are there’s someone out there who’s written about your topic before. Maybe even lots of people.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start a blog on that topic or that you can’t make money. What it means is that you need to find some way to stand out. One of the easiest ways to do that is to infuse your personality into your writing.

Writing with personality will make your content more relatable, engaging, and help build trust with your readers. You’ll develop your writing style the more you write and publish content.

4. Don't Try to be Perfect.

Perhaps the most important tip I could give any blogger is to stop waiting until something is “perfect” to move forward. Your content will probably suck in the beginning. That’s the point.

If you wait to get every article perfect before you publish it, you deprive yourself of the opportunity for learning and growth. You can always go back and make changes later. Done gets results. Perfectionism creates paralysis.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have any interest to go into this type of money-making opportunity, what I am looking forward to do is for me to get a laptop and learn a new skill then I can work on a freelance site,it all depends in the interest of people although there are some people that have interest for this but for me I won't even have the time. Is a nice write-up for people who are interested.

OlaAdams

I don't have any interest to go into this type of money-making opportunity, what I am looking forward to do is for me to get a laptop and learn a new skill then I can work on a freelance site,it all depends in the interest of people although there are some people that have interest for this but for me I won't even have the time. Is a nice write-up for people who are interested.
Yeah!
interest is the key, doing what you are interested in is very very important. Because that's what keep you going even when you feel overwhelmed and tire the passion you have for that thing will keep you keeping on even when you are not getting your desired result.

More so blogging is a stressful work most especially when you are starting out however its reward is worth the stress.