Earn Money Making money online

H

Hasha

best way to make money, like this time of pandemic every people affected so, there is ways on how to earn money online like this forum or other websites offered different earnings.
Want to earn some money on the side? One popular company, swagbucks, runs a free loyalty and consumer rewards program that pays you to complete the everyday activities you’re already doing online like searching the web, playing games, watching videos or shopping online. You’ll earn rewards in points, called SB, which you can redeem for or cash. So at least you've earned a little amount of money in many ways.

AfriPeeps Official

Yeap I agree with you, sometimes people do think the pay from those websites are way very small compared to certain websites but j believe those payments can eventually pile up to become something worth is. Another thing is if you have more than one websites you are using then the earnings simply goes up.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about swagbucks for a long time but I could not sign up on the website. I know someone who worked on the platform last year and made some money free gif cards. It is one of the most legit platforms in which you can make some money by taking surveys or other tasks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One thing I like about online is that making money there doesn't stop. I mean, it is not affected by anything as most factors do affect making me offline. Swagbucks is a platform that money can be made on it especially through clicking of advertisment and taking various surveys for money.

H

Hasha

I have been hearing about swagbucks for a long time but I could not sign up on the website. I know someone who worked on the platform last year and made some money free gif cards. It is one of the most legit platforms in which you can make some money by taking surveys or other tasks.
Yes! And i signed in to that website last week an I think, earning point or money not really that hard by watching ads and doing surveys. But the rewards is actually small, at least they pay you even if in seconds.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
YES,THE WEBSITE PAY BUT YOU WILL READY TO DO SOME SURVEY
You are right. It is hear these days to see some websites that will pay without doing anything. Making money online will require the users to either be selling their skills or at least be doing something for the website in return for money. This means making money online is not really for lazy people.