Making Money Through A Beer Parlour.

Bisolami

Verified member
Owning a beer parlor is one of the popular businesses in my community and I made some research about it. I realized that a lot of people spend their money on things that they do not really need. A lot of people prefer to buy alcohol or even cigarettes than the timgs that they need or than the things that they will benefit from. This is becoming a norm in the society.

Well, it serves as an advantage for people who do this business. People who are into this business always sell very well. You hardly see a beer parlor that doe not have any customer or that does not have any potential or loyal customer.

Some people do not mind to drink to stupor as long as they are very good with it. Well, taking too much of alcohol kills us and it is not good for our body system but people still drink them and people sell them. A lot of people even buy beers from beer parlor when they are having any event.

One thing about the business is that you need to make your drinks very cold of you want to sell very well. You can also sell some other things like pepper soup.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Beer parlor business is a lucrative one as serves as People who are into this business always sell very well. Yeah no beer parlor that doe not have any customer even it is newky opened aa Some people do not mind to drink to stupor as they just love to drink and on the business side money is heavily made.

The thing is that you hardly see a beer parlor that does not have any potential or loyal customer.as long as they are very good with it. They don't mind that it is not good for the body system but it's good that the help tye beer parlor business to grow.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Starting a beer parlour business is actually a very good way to make tangible amount of money for yourself in this part of the world.

If you want to go into this type of business there are some certain things you need to put into consideration paid on one of them is your finances.

You must have enough finances if you really want to set up a very good beer parlour business that will attract many people's attention.

Another important thing you want to do if you want to go into this kind of business is a very good location. Having a very good location for this business is very good and can make you a lot of money on the long run.

Bisolami

Verified member
Starting a beer parlour business is actually a very good way to make tangible amount of money for yourself in this part of the world.

If you want to go into this type of business there are some certain things you need to put into consideration paid on one of them is your finances.

You must have enough finances if you really want to set up a very good beer parlour business that will attract many people's attention.

Another important thing you want to do if you want to go into this kind of business is a very good location. Having a very good location for this business is very good and can make you a lot of money on the long run.
One of the things I don't like about this business is that the customers love to buy on credit too much and it maybe very hard for you to get your money from them and I don't think there is a way you can tell them that you do not want to sell your goods on credit.

I also love the business because it is a very lucrative business and there is no way you are not going to make so much money out of it especially when you are familiar with the gimmicks of the business and you know how to do your thing

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the things I don't like about this business is that the customers love to buy on credit too much and it maybe very hard for you to get your money from them and I don't think there is a way you can tell them that you do not want to sell your goods on credit.

I also love the business because it is a very lucrative business and there is no way you are not going to make so much money out of it especially when you are familiar with the gimmicks of the business and you know how to do your thing
It is your responsibility as a business person to try as much as possible to make rules and regulations in the business so that people will not buy on credit.

You need to make it clear to them that you're not selling your products on credit and you need to make sure that you are also offering top-notch services so that people will not have any excuse. I also know a good number of people who are into this kind of business and I believe they make tangible amount of money from it.

The reason is because I always see a lot of people coming there every night to enjoy themselves.

Bisolami

Verified member
It is your responsibility as a business person to try as much as possible to make rules and regulations in the business so that people will not buy on credit.

You need to make it clear to them that you're not selling your products on credit and you need to make sure that you are also offering top-notch services so that people will not have any excuse. I also know a good number of people who are into this kind of business and I believe they make tangible amount of money from it.

The reason is because I always see a lot of people coming there every night to enjoy themselves.
This is why you mostly see that people who own this businesss always open their shops at night and not during the day. I hope you understand that now.

This is why it is also good to know the perfect time for the opening of your business. It is not every business that can be open in the morning. Soms of them should just be open in the afternoon or on the evening.

Also, it is advisable to let your kids stay away from the selling area becaue we never know the kind of influence that will have on your children.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is why you mostly see that people who own this businesss always open their shops at night and not during the day. I hope you understand that now.

This is why it is also good to know the perfect time for the opening of your business. It is not every business that can be open in the morning. Soms of them should just be open in the afternoon or on the evening.

Also, it is advisable to let your kids stay away from the selling area becaue we never know the kind of influence that will have on your children.
If you're running this kind of business venture it is always important and necessary you employ people who are doing the job for you and not your children actually.

Even though, I have seen some people who run beer parlor businesses and their children mostly controls most of it but most of them are usually grown ups.

But even at that you can also employ people who will be taking care of the business perfectly for you in order to make progress on it. it is actually a profitable business if you are in a very good location and you put the right strategies in place.