Making money through social networks

Activator230822

Verified member
My contribution on this particular subject is this:
There are many ways whereby you can use to earn money on social media. However the amount of money and how long it takes you to earn through the social media platforms depends solely on the person engaging in it.

-Earning through YouTube
In this particular social media platform a person can earn decently by uploading their content in form of videos. After that the you tubers are paid per the number of views. So the higher the views the higher the amount of money you are likely to receive.

-Earning through Tiktok
This is also a video earning app. People can earn through posting a thirty seconds videos and they can get paid by the platform after attaining the required number of followers and likes of their video content posted on the platform.
The higher the number of likes and followers the higher the payment.

Earning through LinkedIn
On this social media network, people get to earn indirectly. Here the users usually create their business profiles and post them on the platform.
However clients can find the business profiles on the LinkedIn and people can get hired or employed by the employers on the LinkedIn social network. I have seen so many benefiting from this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that a lot of ways in which you can use to make money from different social media platforms. Tik-tok for example is getting popular every single day and a lot of people across the globe are using it to make some good amount of money for themselves.

Tik-tok is very effective for anyone to make money from. YouTube is also another good platform a lot of people who use around the world to make tangible amount of money for themselves.

Before you make money from YouTube you must reach the 4000 watch hours and 1,000 subscribers in order to be able to maximize profit in the long run. You can also promote affiliate products through it.

Bisolami

Verified member
My contribution on this particular subject is this:
There are many ways whereby you can use to earn money on social media. However the amount of money and how long it takes you to earn through the social media platforms depends solely on the person engaging in it.

-Earning through YouTube
In this particular social media platform a person can earn decently by uploading their content in form of videos. After that the you tubers are paid per the number of views. So the higher the views the higher the amount of money you are likely to receive.

-Earning through Tiktok
This is also a video earning app. People can earn through posting a thirty seconds videos and they can get paid by the platform after attaining the required number of followers and likes of their video content posted on the platform.
The higher the number of likes and followers the higher the payment.

Earning through LinkedIn
On this social media network, people get to earn indirectly. Here the users usually create their business profiles and post them on the platform.
However clients can find the business profiles on the LinkedIn and people can get hired or employed by the employers on the LinkedIn social network. I have seen so many benefiting from this.
Out of all of these, I think making money from TikTok is one of the best ways to make money here and it seem to be very easy than the rest.

The truth is that is not easy to make money from social media platforms and that is why you are required to have a high number of followers so that you can earn a decent amount of money.

This is also why you see that some people buy followers on social networks so that it will help them to achieve their aim very fast. This happens very well here in my country

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days we used our social media platforms just for fun today a lot of people are making good money on these networks.

The thing is that here are many ways you can use to earn money on social media. you just have to find out how to use them to your advantage. You can start with Facebook with about 2 billion people on it to buy and sell on it.

You can also-earni through YouTube
you can earn decently by uploading your videos or content in form of videos on it . Then you monetise the traffic you would be getting for traffic.