Making Money With Investment

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you ask you financial advisors and investment consultants, what is the easiest way to make money, they will tell you that investment is one of the easiest ways to make money.

The basic requirement for making money with investment is of course money. If you have money, you can invest in...

Stock market

Real estate market

Crypto market

Businesses and companies

You can make a lot of money by starting your own business, but in order to make money from your business you need to work really hard. However, when you invest in businesses owned by other individuals and companies, you do not have to directly work to make the business successful, yet you can reap the profit when the business makes money. Jeff Bezos worked really hard to make Amazon become one of the most successful companies, however, Warren Buffet made a lot of money from Amazon just by buying Amazon shares. Buffet did not establish Coca Cola company, but he makes a lot of money as a share holder of Coca Cola company.

Do you need a lot of money to invest and make money?

Yes, you need a lot of money to invest and make profits. However, you can still start investing with little money and grow your assets and portfolio over time.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well I don't think it requires quite a lot of money to invest, I mean you can start with what you have you don't have to have $10k or more in the bank before you start investment, even if it's $100 lolz I went too low but am going there because its necessary, I did actually buy a stock for $20, maybe not much but its something it taught me a lot about investment, one being that I should do a lot of research before putting my money no matter how small into any thing

PICKFORD

Verified member
Unless the business is online free of charge then it doesn't require money to go into business but if we are talking about a physical market sure it does require money as capital or revenue to start working, cryptocurrency is also another area in which lot of people in touch today but yet he still require money to fully prosper in the area of two currencies like they say without capital business won't exist this is actually true if we are talking about a physical market. But if you are in online Hustler you don't necessarily need capital to start making money online there a lot of free website online that you can make tons of money without depositing a single penny, trendri, is working is one of them as well as other affiliate sites like fiverr, clickbank Amazon etc. A lot of people prefer passive income because you earn money when there is money to make passive income you have to invest in the right business and you have to follow the right business strategy, investing in real estate is actually a very nice passive income generator land investment is also another passive income generator, buying of stock she is from various company is considered to be a very good income generator also.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Investment is definitely one of the best ways in which you can make money passively. This is because when you invest in something you don't really need to be active in order to make money from it. All that is required of you is to be patient and make proper research before making such an investment. Every year a lot of people make plans of how they can invest on various things such as in the stock market or in cryptocurrency market.
If you really want to be rich then you must try as much as possible to make investment but it is quite very important for you to make proper research in order not to lose your money on the long run. The beautiful thing is that the internet has provided the opportunity for people to easily invest their money on different things such as cryptocurrency and make a whole lot of money on the long run. I have made the list of cryptocurrencies that I want to invest on this year for a very long time. I made the decision when I saw someone that invested about $15 in cryptocurrency last year and made almost $1000000 with that little investment.

Good luck

Verified member
You can make money by investing your fund in a particular business that you are very sure of if not 100% because every business has its own risk.It is advisable for one to put some certain amount of money in a business not all what one has at a point to avoid any loss or go bankrupt.Bus8ness can be so funny and if one is not very careful while putting fund in it,it may cause serious injury health wise for the investor.it is even seek an expert advice before one engaged in any business so as to know something about such investment.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
As long as there is still breathe in man he will definitely want more and more money. And the principle of money making is still the same and will remain the same, which state thus; the more money you invest the money profit you are bound to make. This princple always hold sway. It is true that when you invest you are bound to make profit but there are Still some exception to that statement as we have seen people invest in those highlighted platforms and got their fingers seriously burnt and they lost everything they invested, and even become bankrupt and heavily indebted as they had to borrow in some cases to start up the business or run the business.

So the key to investing and making money is having the right knowledge about the business your have choose to start. Let's take investing in crypto currencies for instance it is not everyone that invested in crypto currencies that has a good news to share about it, somany have lost all their funds in crypto currency trading, all because they do not have the right understanding, knowledge of crypto currencies trading and they only invested because of all the here say they have been hearing from others which is not always true.

So essential for one to make profit in ones investment, it is good to first have some level of training on the choice of business one has decided to start.

anil02

Verified member
If you ask you financial advisors and investment consultants, what is the easiest way to make money, they will tell you that investment is one of the easiest ways to make money.

The basic requirement for making money with investment is of course money. If you have money, you can invest in...

Stock market

Real estate market

Crypto market

Businesses and companies

You can make a lot of money by starting your own business, but in order to make money from your business you need to work really hard. However, when you invest in businesses owned by other individuals and companies, you do not have to directly work to make the business successful, yet you can reap the profit when the business makes money. Jeff Bezos worked really hard to make Amazon become one of the most successful companies, however, Warren Buffet made a lot of money from Amazon just by buying Amazon shares. Buffet did not establish Coca Cola company, but he makes a lot of money as a share holder of Coca Cola company.

Do you need a lot of money to invest and make money?

Yes, you need a lot of money to invest and make profits. However, you can still start investing with little money and grow your assets and portfolio over time.
Earning with investment is full time job. Risk and earning are two side of coins. If you want to earn with investment we must take some risk. Investment in government sector is more safe but earning is low. Investment in crypto is more risky than other, no one knows when government of our country banned dealing is crypto.