Managing a business with increased costs.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As a business owner it is almost guaranteed that you are going to face some kind of difficult times in the future. If there comes a time where due to economic challenges the cost of producing your products increase, are you going to increase the amount that your customers should pay for the product or you are going to reduce the quality of the product?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most customers are after quality and not quantity. It is even advisable for a seller not to reduce quality because of increment in the materials needed for the production. It is better to keep to the quality that people have known you for than reducing it. People that still fancy quality will still go after quality and not quantity.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Different circumstances surge during business life span....And if we are to face this kind of situation, I concur it's better to increase the price value of that particular products, so far it's still quality, than to reduce it's quality. I think if we don't make some crucial decision in business, it may lead to business wreckage.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As a business owner it is almost guaranteed that you are going to face some kind of difficult times in the future. If there comes a time where due to economic challenges the cost of producing your products increase, are you going to increase the amount that your customers should pay for the product or you are going to reduce the quality of the product?
Reducing the quality of product or service to cut cost to me as always being a bad idea. You will be killing the business the more because you would be losing customers. To me I think increase in sales will just be it. Go on aggressive advertising and make more sales