Managing a water station

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Drinking water is now a very popular product that people here do not drink tap water anymore. Even the poor families buy the filtered or purified drinking water for the family. In our village of 3,000 homes there used to be 10 water stations. But one by one they close shop and now I think there are only 4 water stations left. Somehow the business is not exactly flourishing but surviving. One owner said that the cost of manpower is the problem. The profit in the business is meager but the salary of the workers is high.

It is obvious that their system of operation is faulty. There should be a minimum volume of big water bottles to deliver. Can you imagine the cost of delivering 1 big bottle to a customer 200 meters away? It is a short distance but costly with the gasoline and man hours. The pick up of the empty bottles for refilling can also be costly. The trick is to have spare bottles so there is no need to pick up. For an order, you just deliver the filled-up bottles and simultaneously get the empty bottles in return.

PICKFORD

Verified member
managing a water station is one of the recommended business I would advise someone to go for because in our daily lives we drink water a lot. And water is being consume in the human body. before going to such businesses like you be ready to always regularly wash and treat your water so that you can customers.

Samuel72

Verified member
From your post I picked a point about less man power and high expenditure on gasoline. To handle this issue when water can is supplied to the residents they should be informed about having an extra can so that refilling and delivery will be less hectic with lesser use of gasoline, there by saving more money for man power

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Managing water station especially in this part of the world where people are in need of clean and drinkable water is definitely a lucrative business. I know a company that that's why it'll produce he drinking water popularly called pure water. They make a lot of profit and of course employed a lot of workers. In this part of the world it is a lucrative business.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Drinking water is now a very popular product that people here do not drink tap water anymore. Even the poor families buy the filtered or purified drinking water for the family. In our village of 3,000 homes there used to be 10 water stations. But one by one they close shop and now I think there are only 4 water stations left. Somehow the business is not exactly flourishing but surviving. One owner said that the cost of manpower is the problem. The profit in the business is meager but the salary of the workers is high.

It is obvious that their system of operation is faulty. There should be a minimum volume of big water bottles to deliver. Can you imagine the cost of delivering 1 big bottle to a customer 200 meters away? It is a short distance but costly with the gasoline and man hours. The pick up of the empty bottles for refilling can also be costly. The trick is to have spare bottles so there is no need to pick up. For an order, you just deliver the filled-up bottles and simultaneously get the empty bottles in return.
This is depend on the country or the state where you met yourslf .
Mostly the selling of water is selling very well because it's was popular demanded for.
During this covid-19 issue even a sachet of pure water price has increased greatly. Therefore the managing of water can never underestimated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Water is very essential and it is widely used. This means there is no way one will be at loss if one involves in water business. Depending on the country however one finds oneself, there is always difficulty associates with water business. You have to register with the right agency and also you need to make sure you purchase quality and expensive equipment