Marketing using email

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Email marketing is one of the ways to advertise these days. To be successful in this aspect, one has to have built some kind of good relationship with customers because it is a direct type of marketing method. It takes very much of cordial relationship for the business owner to have the buyers’ email addresses. Well if we look at it from another angle, I think it depends on the kind job it entails that will require such from the patronizers. If you ask me this is a very good and straightforward way to publicize one’s products simply because it does not require any extra expense of paying the advertisements company. It is something that can be done by the very organization.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This type of marketing method is not really abducted by most small business owners. I do get most of these types of adverts in my email, once you login to a website and they ask if you are interested in news letter and you accept it, the next thing you will get is the brand products

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest I used the email marketing in 2004 when I was promoting our new office website. It was very effective because there was no social media yet. But now the email has a Spam Folder where unregistered email would go. The user may not even check the spam folder that the email there will be deleted after 2 weeks.

tysontte

is a dood tool use email marketing ir says a person need to see a product more than once to buy it so if you ve a good email marketing campaing it will sell

Sodiq

Well, email marketing is easy If one understand the principle and logic behind it. Nowadays, alot of businesses are using email marketing techniques to reach their customers. They also make use of email marketing to promote their products.

Before sending your email campaign, always verify your campaign list otherwise, you will be marketing your product to wrong set of people. In short, send your email campaign to only targeted customers and not random email address.

digipreneur

Email marketing is used to reach out to potential customers. Every email sent to a potential customer qualifies as email marketing. It entails sending subscribers promotional emails or adverts. via his email address Today, many businesses employ email marketing. Today, email marketing is used by more bloggers than ever before. click here for complete article https://medium.com/@ak8724983/grow-your-business-reach-via-email-marketing-ea3f62513d0c