marketing

• Thread starter Deleted member 15778
  • Start date

ProfitPixels

I'm not agreed. Nobody will know about your product even if it really cool. Mord of mouth is too slow to develop your business so you definitely should use marketing to achieve better results

lucycarter

i agree with @ProfitPixels , even if your product is good it will still need to be advertised to be known among people then only word of mouth can happen. I suggest you to use social media. Its Free!!.. But if you can invest a little amount then banners, & flyers can be a good option. You can also use paper bags as away for promoting your product. As this bag will surely go many places thus spreading awareness about your brand.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
When it comes to marketing, there are so many tips in which a business operator can succeed in marketing, and there are many ways of marketing being it offline or online, using online marketing is the very best way in which a business operator can succeed, using online marketing like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, it's very easy to use this image for your marketing.