Max Keiser predicted that a G7 country mining Bitcoin would start a new hashrate war

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In a recent interview with Stansberry Research, American broadcaster Max Keiser predicted that a G7 country mining Bitcoin would start a new hashrate war, comparing it to the space race between the US and the Soviet Union, which began in 1957 when the latter launched the Sputnik 1 satellite into earth orbit:

I believe that once a G7 country begins to gather and mine Bitcoin, a space race will ensue.

According to Keiser, such a situation is a "100% certain certainty."

Last year, El Salvador, the smallest nation in Central America, announced that it would build a Bitcoin city at the base of the Conchaga volcano whose geothermal energy will be used for mining.

Other countries will not let El Salvador grow its mining industry unchallenged, says Keiser.

The Bitcoin hashrate recently staged a V-shaped recovery to new all-time highs after dropping due to turmoil in Kazakhstan.

Keiser described China’s decision to ban Bitcoin mining as “really stupid.”

It's really a very harsh decision taken by the Chinese government. There were speculations that the Chinese would lose lots of money and not the cryptocurrency space. In a clear view, China stands to gain more from this through monetary policies.

What is your contribution to this?

D

Deleted member 28127

Max Keiser is a professional and also knows what he is trying to say due to his long experience and also the previous knowledge about mining and hash rate not just saying something for rumors. So I trust what he is describing for the new war of bitcoins.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Max Keiser is a professional and also knows what he is trying to say due to his long experience and also the previous knowledge about mining and hash rate not just saying something for rumors. So I trust what he is describing for the new war of bitcoins.
The hashrate war will ensue when different countries compete to mine the bitcoin. Do not forget that a report analysed that there is only 10% of the bitcoin left to mine. This will be a great war as reiterated by Keiser. The hashrate will be completely competed for and their will be a conflicting hash power which will in turn create hashrate war.