Maximise Your Commuting Or Personal Time

D

Deleted member 13140

I actually found it hard to write the title, I didn't really know what would be better, After reading if you have an idea of a better title, you can fill me in.

We already know what personal time is but in this case am referring to those times you have something to do but also have a chance to use your phone, or maybe you don't have anything to do you're just chilling on a sit.

Or instead of looking out of the window on a cab, or scrolling through one Social media or whatever. Or maybe even a stroll walking around the neighbourhood, these commuting moment can be a good time to do something reasonable like replying emails, reading entrepreneurship novels, learning new skill on YouTube, watching some cases study also, or listening to an audio book.

You get the idea, those times you do basically something not really important use it for something important, you can literally learn something real important within these moments.

just note the idea is to treat every moment spent sitting as an opportunity.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Time management is very important. Its a usual saying of some people that " time is money" so one need to make good use of it time so that at the end of the day one will be able to see some thing to point to that has been achieve .

Good luck

Verified member
The level of ones success in life is determined by how such person spend most of its time.time is very essential in any activities we do generally.we must always try to maximize our time so as not to waste it unnecessarily.A lot of people tend to waste quality time on what is not necessary which may have a negative impact on them.

SoccerMoneyBryce

I used to communte to my job by means of donkey and horse, now I use car, i wish i had to use nothing at all, i feel as if i have betrayed my loyal donkey, whose name was shrek. I miss him dearly.

D

Deleted member 13140

Time management is very important. Its a usual saying of some people that " time is money" so one need to make good use of it time so that at the end of the day one will be able to see some thing to point to that has been achieve .
Exactly time management is very important, people don't usually see this as an importance, the time you use to watch movies can be used to watch YouTube videos and improve your skill.
Though it's just theoretical, it's not really easy to do, sometimes one can be so stressed out they need that time off, but if that's not the case, one should remember that every wasted time could be an opportunity

D

Deleted member 13140

The level of ones success in life is determined by how such person spend most of its time.time is very essential in any activities we do generally.we must always try to maximize our time so as not to waste it unnecessarily.A lot of people tend to waste quality time on what is not necessary which may have a negative impact on them.
Well thats true and as much as one won't like to waste time on things that don't matter, your personal life is also very crucial, your friends your family, wife, siblings or anyone that is close to you, as much as going on a walk with a friend is a waste of time that you suppose to use and do something important, it's also important that you keep your personal life on check unless it could drive you crazy.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is so helpful. Indeed there are many times we use doing unimportant things. That is a good example you gave given, when commuting from work and vice versa. That time in the cab can be used to read something and learn or watch a useful YouTube video. I will try my best to utilise such moments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the necessary things in a business man must know is to how to properly manage use of her time. Property management will give you the opportunity to be successful at any business. It is therefore important to schedule your time very well and make use of your available time for your business properly.