Milk Does NOT Increase The Amount Of Cholesterol In Your Body

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Consuming good food is the key to a healthy life. One of the most healthiest drink is milk and the fact of the matter remains that milk is definitely one of those drinks that has been criticized a lot by many people. Some people have even claimed that drinking pure milk will increase the amount of bad cholesterol in the body. But now a new study has also pointed out that drinking milk does NOT increase cholesterol levels. The study was conducted by the University of Reading. I am really not sure why people think that milk does increase cholesterol and I think milk has fat and this is why people tend to think that there might be a connection between milk and an increased cholesterol level. So, do not worry about cholesterol and have a glass of pure milk if you want to stay healthy.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have always known that pure milk is healthy, so I never listen to people who say that it is unhealthy. I am glad that there is a study out there that has proven that milk does not contain cholesterol. That makes it indeed one of the healthiest drinks to take.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With cholesterol what I had read is the egg which contributes to the cholesterol in the body. But I am a traditionalist who grew up eating egg and drinking milk. No matter what I read about the bad egg or the bad milk I don't care because I reached my age with egg and milk and I feel healthy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe it is still advisable that diabetic people can still consume milk but sometimes it is almost very difficult for people to consume milk without the use of sugar and that is what will increase the blood sugar of an individual. Milk does not contain sugar and there is no how this will be dangerous to diabetic people.