Mine new cryptocurrency on your phone for FREE

C

CryptoFan

If you feel sorry that haven't started to mine bitcoin 10 years ago, here is FREE opportunity for you to enter world of cryptocurrencies.

What is Pi network? Pi coin is a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform secured and operated by people.
Pi Network is an innovative project developed by Stanford graduates and became very popular recently. More than 12 million
people worldwide already joined the project. All what you have to do is download free application "Pi Network" from Google Play or App Store.
The application is pretty small and doesn’t consume your phone data or drain battery. Once a day you need to open application
and press button. That's it.

To get early access to Pi Network you need activation code "cryptronix" and you will get 1 bonus Pi coin right away.
Read more about this cryptocoin at web page: minepi.com/cryptronix

PICKFORD

Verified member
There's so many ways in which you can mine a cryptocurrency. like to cryptotab
browser, this one of the easy and legit app to mind bitcoin. you can also be mining cryptocurrency in telegram bot like the one, I do have been withdrawing and it is 100% legit and also crypto pop it's a game that you play to get ETH the game is very simple and understandable to play with.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been a PI user for long time now. Its more than one year now i installed PI app, i also have the PI browser. I have mined considerable number of PI coin. The developers being the Standford PhDs proposed to launch PI coin in the ending part of 2021. The have created the wallet, still on the testnet. Let's just hope PI will be one of the few airdrop that becomes tradable in the crypto market.

Mellorando

Banned
Mine cryptocurrency without consuming your phone resources or battery power on this app known as cryptotab browser this is an app and also an internet search app that allows you to mine bitcoin on the background without requesting your phone resources or battery this app is 100% free and requires no investments at all minimum withdrawal is just 1000 satoshi of Bitcoin

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
This Pi airdrop has been on for a very long time. It makes me wonder when its going to be on market. Eventually I was mining the coin but now I've stopped it. It's taking too long and its eventually looking like a scam to people. Maybe they have something big for the market but it's getting too long.

lesnik_utsa

Unfortunately, almost no one started mining bitcoin at the very beginning. And those who did it usually immediately sold it. Units just forgot about wallets or their passwords ...