MINING BITCOIN & ETHEREUM WITH PHONE

Thosynho

I know and I have experienced mining lesser crypto currencies with ones phone like Pi and the likes but I have not heard or seen anyone mining Bitcoin or ethereum with phone. What could be the reason for these? Could it be because of its high value or the time it will take to mine them. Is it because of its peculiarities and heaviness which Android phone cannot contain. I heard people say no one can mine Bitcoin with one that the phone will surely crash. How true is it? I like someone who is experience in crypto currencies to please throw light on this for everyone to benefit from. Feel to share your opinion.

Josemendez

Verified member
It is almost impossible to mine Bitcoin with some laptops ,not to talk of phones .
Mining of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and ethereum requires a special type of computer with some specifications.

Phone is too low to even mine up to 500 Satoshi in a year. Infact , I have never read of any person that mine Bitcoin or ethereum with phone.
The only way to do this is to invest in cloud Mining sites with your phone and be able to earn from the profit .

Marianne

@Josemendez That's right, mining with a phone at this time is not feasible, it would be better to buy cryptocurrencies and place it in an exchange that pays interest for holding there

A

Arcee13

Mining bitcoin using your smartphone is possible and i got a withdrawal from it within days. Im mining at least 500 satoshi a day. Message me if you want to more.

Yes you are right so many people I have asked said mining bitcoin is not easy or rather not possible but still I understand that there are people who still earns from bitcoin mining using their laptops or even phones. Bitcoin is still the first and leading coin with the highest price around $51000 now so its miners are expected to be paid well

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view when it comes to the aspect of mining bitcoin or ethereum with phone I see it very easy and more understandable but in the asept of mining I don't believe mining is real I believe mining of Bitcoin or ethereum is a scam people only use that as a means of dragging individual to their site and also people use that to draw attention to bring more traffic to their sites.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I would prefer a PC over a phone. Cause from my own observation using PC is quite swift, any mining site will be fast using PC. I use phone and it a lit bit slow.