Mining bitcoin

Sir Edy

Guys, what do you think about mining bitcoin or investing in bitcoin? Is it really worth it? All the online miners that I've found don't even generate 0.01 USD per day... And I think this is really frustrating because I really want to make money online.

Peterlight

I don't think mining bitcoin on your phone or any device is healthy.

I read a post which says that mining of bitcoin on your phone or laptop can cos the device to shot down and the battery life short.

Mining on your device may not be effective and may cost you more than what you have put to it because it requires a professional equipment and a stable and strong electricity to mine effectively.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't like mining Bitcoin via my phone, it drains down battery percentage easier, causes phone to over hit. Those negative tendencies it posed made me to avoid using my phone to mine Bitcoin. It doesn't even give us considerable amount of satoshi that is worth our time. I prefer investing my funds by purchasing enough Bitcoin storing in my Cryptocurrency wallet for the long time. Hoping that the price increases over time, and I make money through it. It is better off like that for me, cos I don't like wasting my time for something I won't gain tangible amount of reward with.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that real Bitcoin miners , those who mines Bitcoin directly using the required computer makes it big because they are the ones that sells Bitcoin to investors and they are also responsible for setting miners fee . those that makes the 0.01usd you mentioned are those who mines through cloud Mining sites. Thus Mining Bitcoin is very profitable ,but I will also point out that it is demanding because of the high consumption of electricity.

investing in Bitcoin is good and less stressful compared to Mining Bitcoin .
this is because you just have to check the price of the Bitcoin ,and move on with other thing. As for me , I will go for investment in Bitcoin than Mining

Tehillah

If u missed mining bitcoin for free don't miss pi
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 8 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi.
U only need to mine every 24hrs and mining doesn't drain ur phone batt??

Tehillah

I don't like mining Bitcoin via my phone, it drains down battery percentage easier, causes phone to over hit. Those negative tendencies it posed made me to avoid using my phone to mine Bitcoin. It doesn't even give us considerable amount of satoshi that is worth our time. I prefer investing my funds by purchasing enough Bitcoin storing in my Cryptocurrency wallet for the long time. Hoping that the price increases over time, and I make money through it. It is better off like that for me, cos I don't like wasting my time for something I won't gain tangible amount of reward with.
Have u heard of pi??

Tehillah

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 8 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, download the pi app and use the code (Joyyyyyyy)?
The pi app is totally battery friendly and you only need to check in once in 24 hrs to mine?

Ralphjoe

Mining Bitcoin is not too profitable when you are mining it on an individual basis. In fact most people think that they can use their smartphones to mine but the real truth is that mining with your smartphone will quickly spoil your phone as it will affect its CPU and make the phone battery to quickly deteriorate. The best method to mine is pulling your mining resources together in what is called a mining pool. This way, so many miners can pull their resources together and mine a big portion of Bitcoin and at the end of the mining contract they will share the profit.

Meanwhile investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoin is a very profitable form of investment being that, bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency because the price can quickly rise or go low. so in the process of the price of Bitcoin going up the investor can make a huge profit on their bitcoin investment within a very short time. This is why bitcoin is mostly referred to as all investor's choice.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Have u heard of pi??
Yeah, I already have PI app running on my device. I just hope PI coin comes live as they mentioned earlier before now. I know its still at the beta stage, with time it can still come live if they work as i planned. If PI comes live on any of the exchanger platform I will be very thrilled. At least I've mined up to 200 PI coin, hoping to mine up to 1k soon. That will be a pleasure to have PI listed on crypto exchange sites like coinbase, binance, huobi, kraken, okex etc. I also heard they are establishing wallet for PI coin, so members can store their PI, exchange it for cash. If that its true that will be a pleasure and shows that they are up to something great.