Mining PI Coin

Tobbexy

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. You are earning free Pi while this App is being developed and launched the mainnet..

To start earning Pi, check in every 24 hours and hit the lightning button on home page of Pi Network app.

Verify your account: Make sure you have 1 verified, either with phone number or Facebook. This allows you to recover account login if you lose it, and move your account to another device if necesarry.

Earning team: Invite others to join Pi with link/invite code in your profile. They will be added to your earning team and your mining rate will increase when they are active.

Security circle: After 3 days of mining, you can start building your security circle. This contributes to the overall security of the network and will increase your earning rate. Only add Pi users you know and trust to your circle: They may help you recover login to your Pi wallet if you lose it.

Node: If you want to run a node on your computer always use official site of Pi and don't forget to read info about it.

Value: At the moment Pi is in phase 2 of the project: Blockchain testing, and Pi has no monetary value yet, you can't use it or trade it yet. The aim is to launch Phase 3 (mainnet blockchain) at the end of 2021. You will then be able to use Pi by purchasing goods and services on Pi’s marketplace or exchange Pi for fiat currency if it gets listed into international trading platforms.

Pi Wallet: You can setup your Pi wallet to test it. At the moment your wallet holds only Test-Pi, it is NOT the real π you mined in the app. You find your Pi wallet in Pi Browser app.

KYC: In mainnet if you passed KYC your earned Pi will transfer to your Pi wallet and you can act freely with it. KYC (Know Your Customer) is a process to verify your identity and to avoid fake and double accounts. You will be notified in the Pi app if you can do KYC, all Pioneers will get the chance.

Pi policy is 1 person = 1 account = 1 device = 1 node. With multiple accounts you will fail KYC and loose your Pi.

Tip! Make sure your account name matches your government issued ID, you will need it to KYC when you are invited. New Pioneers have a 14 days countdown to review and correct name: you'll find 'Review Name' option on bottom of home screen. If the 14 days expired - minor errors can be appealed in your Profile..

Victorial

I will suggest you should not waste your precious time and data on mining the pi network. This has no future in the crypto space. I used to mine pi network too and I think I have close to 100 pi but it was such a waste of time. Did you know that the pi network app was said to be removed from the Google Play Store and this has made investors worry about the fedure of the pi network. I would suggest you take your time and learn how to earn some good coins. If you want to mine, let me send you my RENEC referral link.

Tobbexy

I will suggest you should not waste your precious time and data on mining the pi network. This has no future in the crypto space. I used to mine pi network too and I think I have close to 100 pi but it was such a waste of time. Did you know that the pi network app was said to be removed from the Google Play Store and this has made investors worry about the fedure of the pi network. I would suggest you take your time and learn how to earn some good coins. If you want to mine, let me send you my RENEC referral link.
100 PI is a whole lot. Well thanks for your feedback. As of now, they are back on play store and apple store. They are also going to launch mainet in the first week of January. So your mining efforts might not be a waste after all

Victorial

100 PI is a whole lot. Well thanks for your feedback. As of now, they are back on play store and apple store. They are also going to launch mainet in the first week of January. So your mining efforts might not be a waste after all
Wow. Are you sure about that? I also checked it on the google Play store and I realized that it has been restored. I wonder why it was removed in the first place. So I will like to confirm your later comment about launching mainnet in 2022. I know it has been in their minds for years and that is why I lost interest and saw no future with the coin. Probably this can propel me to have the mined app back again

Tobbexy

Wow. Are you sure about that? I also checked it on the google Play store and I realized that it has been restored. I wonder why it was removed in the first place. So I will like to confirm your later comment about launching mainnet in 2022. I know it has been in their minds for years and that is why I lost interest and saw no future with the coin. Probably this can propel me to have the mined app back again
Yes Victoria, mainnet was launched yesterday. Check your PI app. You need to download the PI browser, create a wallet and do your KYC.

Victorial

Yes Victoria, mainnet was launched yesterday. Check your PI app. You need to download the PI browser, create a wallet and do your KYC.
Wow. I will happily do that. Now that the mainnet is launched, people will begin to show more interest in the coin. I just hope the KYC verification will not be very hard. They are usually hard and the documents required are not easy to come by. The pi coin will be a bug boost in 2022 and people with 1000 pi coins and above will be happy about it. Did you think the value will reach at least half a dollar or a dollar in the coming years

Tobbexy

Wow. I will happily do that. Now that the mainnet is launched, people will begin to show more interest in the coin. I just hope the KYC verification will not be very hard. They are usually hard and the documents required are not easy to come by. The pi coin will be a bug boost in 2022 and people with 1000 pi coins and above will be happy about it. Did you think the value will reach at least half a dollar or a dollar in the coming years
The value it will assume will depend on the amount of pioneers, and the rate of transactions done with the coin