Monetization for websites with more than 1000 page views monthly?

niche

Verified member
Do you know of any good ad network for banner advertising on websites with more than 1000 page views monthly? These are static websites or blogs, mainly with typein traffic. Screenshots of website statistics from ad network being used, including clicks for the websites can be provided to interested advertisers. I am willing to consider low rates like $1 per month. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your site receives about 1000 views in a month, your site is a low-traffic site. There are numerous ways to monetize your site with low traffic, however, the major problem with these sites is not earning revenue. You cannot earn from your site until you actually begin to bull at least 1000 daily visits. You do not have huge traffic does not mean you cannot run ads, you can of course run ads on sites with any kind of traffic. There are numerous ad networks that accept low-traffic sites. Adsense does not have any traffic requirements. You can run adsense even n sites with zero traffic. However, in order to use adsense, you need original content. Amazon affiliate ads can also be used on low-traffic site, in fact, Amazn does not have any traffic requirement. Ad networks like infolinks, adhitz and a-ads can also work on sites with low traffic.

niche

Verified member
My Google adsense account was closed in 2008 without giving any reason at all. In the last few years, my infolinks revenues are zero, though the websites have traffic, adhitz account was also closed. So I am always looking for new ad networks, which make at least $1 a month, and new ways to increase traffic to the websites. It is very difficult for some people to make money from websites.