Money Making Idea: Teach People How to Create a Course

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you do some research on different ways to make money online, you will find that creating and selling courses is one of the most lucrative ideas to make money online. Sadly, not many people know how to make courses. Since people lack the skill to create a course, they cannot make money online by selling courses, here is an opportunity to fill in the blanks, you can teach people to create a course.

Here I am going to share some tips on how to teach people to create courses and in doing so you start making money online. You can create a course “How to Create Best Selling Course to Make Money Online”

Divide the course into 3-4 sections, the first section is the intro where you share what the course will cover and the last section is the wrap up of the course, in between the intro and conclusion you can tell people how they can use PowerPoint to create slideshows for the course, how they can record videos and podcasts, how they can write course materials, etc.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is a great idea. I have made some instructional videos and created tutorial ebooks, however, I have never tried my hands in creating a full fledged course. I have been doing social media marketing for a long time, I can of course teach people how to market on social media and how to make money from social media, however, I have never though about creating a entire course. Since I have never tried my hands on creating a course, I think I would be very confused about the process involved on course creating. Therefore, if I can find a course that will teach me how to make a course, I would be very much interested in learning how it is done. If you have never done it, getting started can be really difficult because you do not begin where to start. I think a course like this will be very helpful, but this kind of method is applicable only when you have knowledge and skill to create a course, I mean I cannot make a course myself, so how can I teach people how to make a course. If you have experience in course creation, you can try this out.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making a course isn't easy though, but if you're keen and focused to achieve such. You can create a course, even teach people orally, even if you lack the strength to type that long in Google document or PDF file, any way at all. Like me, I don't have much time to teach people a particular skill online at the moment, I'm experimenting, and learning more to back up my ideas with examples which will be beneficial to my students. Teaching a course doesn't just come as a mere explanation, examples should follow it can be in form of instructional materials for them to understand better. And you have to make out your time to explain to them bit by it. I think the best way to do it is putting it in a PDF or teaching at Udemy or YouTube. That way you'll be making money expressing your free gift of talent of teaching others something meaningful in their life. Not everyone can teach properly, like those users we have in YouTube telling you something of high expectations but the way to success is just slim when you follow their steps. It is better to teach someone what he or needs to know even if it matters that you devote more time for it. It will be much more appreciated than being less appreciated for your efforts.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't teach people how to create a course because a lot of people will always want to abuse this opportunity in the sense that so many people will be interested to create a course that they do not understand how money can be made with them because they are just interested to sell it to other people to make money.

I have seen so many people who are content writers but they are not interested to use their content writing skills to make money but they will use their content writing skill to write advertisement and Lure people to receive little sum of money from them and train them on how to be a professional writers to make upto 2000 dollars on monthly basis which is something that they themselves have never achieve.

People that are actually making money in their area of concentration can create A course..