Review Moneyguru.co a scam

Chi5000

Moneyguru.co is a GPT that when you register you will be given $25 welcome bonus. And prompt you to do little tasks for 20 - 40 dollars like downloading apps and through referral invitations. With a minimum withdrawal or $200.
But when you get to this threshold, and meet other withdrawal requirements, the report you get is there are some invalid link attached to your referral.
This is after they are done mining your data. Beware of this site.

Ephy

I'm inviting you to join MoneyGuru, a site that lets you earn money with social media. It's too easy! Sign up today for a $10 bonus! MoneyGuru - Make Money Online
Free to join no any money needed for registration work at home by downloading apps and doing simple surveys. Do referrals and more. Earn easy and quick money.

chircaga

Hello everyone,

About MoneyGuru.
Money Guru is an award-winning credit-focussed comparison website. It gives you the power to search the market in seconds for credit cards, loans, mortgages, current accounts, business bank accounts and credit reports.

This site is very good for make money easy and quickly. Also it is legit.
I started 2 hours ago and I earn 100 $ very easy.
For more info contact me!

Juen15

Moneyguru.co is a GPT that when you register you will be given $25 welcome bonus. And prompt you to do little tasks for 20 - 40 dollars like downloading apps and through referral invitations. With a minimum withdrawal or $200.
But when you get to this threshold, and meet other withdrawal requirements, the report you get is there are some invalid link attached to your referral.
This is after they are done mining your data. Beware of this site.
This site is getting very bad reviews on several forums. Of course this explains that the site (moneyguru) is a scam site. There are some things that are unnatural in return. Just by inviting a friend or someone to join, we will get huge rewards. Incidents like this are very rarely found on some GPT or PTC sites. Even the forum site only gives $ 0.5 to $ 1 for each referral who registers, that is also with certain conditions. Several of these sites may exist that give huge rewards for referrals. But that's for referral contests. So we can know that the site is a scam.