Monthly recurring commissions products to promote?

gobie

i am looking for products with recurring commissions that I can promote because I like the idea of having a monthly steady income

D

Deleted member 13140

haha, well i think you can get that easily, all you have to do is go to GOOGE and search best affiliate product to promote for recurring income, and yeah you'll find your pick, just choose your niche and promote, but you need to know affiliate marketing is not an easy game, you might never even make a sale and that's just facts, so before you jump into it make sure you know what you're doing, i tried affiliate marketing and as i was commenting on someone's post just now i remembered i never actually made any sale it was so difficult, not really though, just hat i never really fancied affiliate marketing, so i suggest go on YouTube and search a few strategies

Fejizzzz

i am looking for products with recurring commissions that I can promote because I like the idea of having a monthly steady income
Go and sign up on wealthy affiliates there they are countless numbers of products to promot..from low to high ticket value use that or legendary marketers