More Free ways to earn cryptocurrency

Themoneyblogger

I made a post earlier, but it seems it did not get posted.
I was doing some research on ways to earn cryptocurrency online, without investment. I came across one called Rollercoin ( The link is there if you'd like to do your own research).
Basically, it's a game where you actually mine cryptocurrency that you can withdraw.
You create your profile and avatar and earn power from playing their games, and with that power, you can use it to mine the cryptocurrency listed.
So for example, you have a 100% allocation and you can put
50 towards bitcoin
25 towards dodgecoin
25 towards rollertoken.
With the rollertoken you can use it to buy racks and miners that would increase your mining output.
You can also just purchase rollertokens and focus your mining on the other cryptocurrencies.
It has only been 5 days and I can confirm that it is not a scam and it can actually be profitable if used properly.
Some suggest earning about 100TH/s per day in games and you earn profits. Plus its a game so you can play throughout the day when bored.

Themoneyblogger

Another one is Holdhash, you can only join through referral. They give you 200 GH free. You can invest it in any of the four currencies they have. I am very new to this one, as I have just discovered it today.
Any information on it will be appreciated, if it is a scam I'll update with further information

E

eldavis

There are actually some free ways you can earn crypto currency ranging from Bitcoin to Ethereum, Litecoin, doge Tron etc but the question is would the amount of effort you put in be worth it? You could earn crypto currency by working on faucet sites, these sites are free to join, but it takes time to earn from them. Before you can actually earn something reasonable takes time. There are also games to you can convert your points to crypto, the major issue as well is the period of time it takes to be able to something really reasonable. Not everyone has the patience.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time, it is not about looking for ways of earning free coins but looking for the ways that will commensurate with the efforts and time that will put in these ways. I could remember I downloaded a game during the pandemic that pays in bitcoin. The more level that you are, the more difficult the game becomes but I still managed to be cracking the game. Though rewards discouraged me but I continued because I didn't have any alternative. I stopped immediately I discovered paid to post websites.

Hania iman

Dear there are many apps through which we can earn cryptocurrency. But we must have knowledge about cryptocurrency because if we don't know about it then we cannot work well. We can make posts and earn cryptocurrency like bitcoin.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
It is true that one might be able to pick up residues of some certain coin by mining in some sites and applications, but to be honest what ever you mine for free will be highly insignificant when you try to convert it to USD. Sometimes if I should put it in clear terms it is just a waste of time, data and human strength to mine on some of those sites. The ones that can give you a paltry sum are the ones you will have to pay some amount of money on. Truly there is no free lunch even in free town. You can not build something on nothing, it will never stand. Let's just eradicate the ideas of getting free things online so that we can aviod been scammed. There is this particular platform that promised to dash out some coin at the completion of the mining process, the one they call gram free, many of us took out time and data to mine it on a daily basis for over six months and in the end they did not pay a dime. There are others like that aswel and some people were unfortunate and they got scammed.