More insight on doge coin and Shiba inu

C

chuxkorse

Doge coin has about 132.3 billion coins outstanding, and it’s traded hands recently for a bit more than $0.20 per coin. That gives Doge coin a market cap of around $27 billion.

Shiba Inu is comparably sized overall, but it has a much different way to get there. Approximately 549 trillion Shiba Inu coins exist, and they recently priced around $0.000042 or so. That gives the coin a total value of about $24 billion.

While these are among the most popular crypto currencies, they’re still pipsqueaks compared to Bitcoin, whose market cap regularly surpasses $1 trillion, depending on the day’s price.

Victorial

I just hope the value of dogecoin will rise soon as I am having a few coins in my wallet. The recent dip has affected it and I think there was a time it went down to $0.19 or less. Although it was not the on!y coin as bitcoin also lost more during the process. Shiba inu has great potential and it will rise soon. I am going to invest in that coin soon as possible

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can imagine the huge circulating supply of Shiba Inu, a lot of people are now investing in this cryptocurrency hoping it will reach 1 dollars for them to become the richest man on Earth, but this is almost impossible because with the current total supply it may be complete impossible for Shiba Inu to reach 1 dollars. yes a lot of people that were investing at the beginning actually make a lot of money from their investment but that does not really mean that the coin will continue to go up constantly to the point of reaching $1, A situation that its reaches one dollars then the total market cap of Shiba Inu must be 10 times more than that of bitcoins which is not possible.