More Money from Creating a Website!

MOSIUR

creating website.jpg

If you want to make money online, you can follow different directions. In any way, you can make money very fast. One way is to create a website and monetize it. If you can create a website and monetize it, then you can make money passively.

There are two ways to create a website - one is you can create a website without any money, Another is that you can create a website with money. Websites that are created without money are added something to the domain of the website. You cannot omit this extra portion if you wish.

On the other hand, the website that you can create with the money; you can create the domain of your mind. But you have to remember that the domain must be available online. Once the website is created, this website should have a lot of posts, approximately 30 posts; posts that contain only unique text, unique videos, in a word, all the contents of the website should be unique. If all the content is unique, you can get monetization after applying.

If you want to get monetization through Google, you need to have a Google AdSense account to apply. Once the account is approved, you can add your local bank account and bring money to yourself through that bank account.

There are various videos on various video platforms including YouTube about how you can make money in the website. You can take a look at these if you want. I have given some links here, if you feel the need, you can see them.

What is your opinion on how to make money through the website?

Moni

Yeah there is a lot of money in website creating because people create and sell website on fiverr for thousands of dollars and this is a lucrative way to make money online but it needs special skills and knowledge to do that. Those who can create it will have a lot of money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Having your own website is of the most sensible ways to make money online.....If you have a website or a blog with loads of traffics, it's very easy to make money through AdSense. Apparently, you will need your traffics to be viable and active, if you have that, and if the contents you have on your blog, is vehemently attractive, I believe in no time your AdSense account you will be approved, in respect to your website.

I have seen people saying you can make money through this means, just like the Op professed. It's no doubt, a good way and infact, people can also make money through Admob. And that's through your app, but before you can make money from admob as well, you would definitely need an Admob account as well, just as you registered for an AdSense account. But you would also need a some quality traffic and ads viewers from top tier countries, to be making substantial money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I am able to meet up with finance as I hoped for, I wouldn't worry about going about creating the website on my own. I'll simply move over to Fiverr, or freelancer.com and get freelancers that are well experienced in creating a forum site, do the add-ons and plugins, make it look very attractive to be user-friendly. I can hire writers to produce quality contents, believing that with time I can start earning passively. That's a wise investment for one that got the finance to invest, because when the site is indexed by search engines due to its unique contents and quality traffic, then, it's simply a plus for the forum owner. So, if I can explore in such area and own my own forum, invest in money, I believe it will bring me enormous passive income returns.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a website is one of the best ways of making money currently on the internet and if you can create good content on your blog you stand a chance of monetizing it and making a whole lot of money from other things on the long run. Blogging opens you up to a whole lot of opportunities on the internet and if you can utilise it well you will definitely be making a whole lot of money on monthly basis. If your content is good then there is a high chance that you will be accepted by Google adsense and from there you can be making a whole lot of money on your blog. you can also be promoting affiliate products on your blog and be making thousands of dollars on monthly basis but before then you must have good number of traffic. If they block you have is on evergreen niche then there is a chance that it will be making you money even to the next 10 years or more. I know contents that have been written so many years ago like 2001 that are still making the owners money even due today because such content is valuable and evergreen.

E

eldavis

Website creating is the same thing as web designing or developer right? I have heard alot of persons talk about how much they are making or the potential in web creation. It's a great skill to have.