Most easiest way to create a website

D

Deleted member 28873

Creating a website is actually not that eaay but with advancement in tech it has been made easy for anyone who so desire to own a website.before to create a website one has to contact a computer programmer to create one for him or her.thou it still the best option because you would pay once and violla it all yours.But now you could weigh your options, thou there are many platforms where you could open a website,I think the best is WIX. With wix you could open your desired website easily,it has a user friendly interface.with wix you could have the free form or the paid the difference is in the bandwidth size amount of people that could enter your site and how fast your site would be.Also on the free form there would be two ads showing its was created with wix but there won't be anything as such in the paid.the lowest paid form is $12 dollar per month so its affordable. Willing to learn more you could make more research.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Creating a new site is very easy. We don't need to know how to design a website before we can create a website. If the website is for blogging. I will advise the person that wants to create new blog to use blogspot for it is free and easy to operate. But if the person wants many options then he can pay host company and install wordpress.

Syldan

To build a business website, you first need to choose a domain name and secure web hosting. Then, optimize your website to improve your search engine rankings and drive traffic.

Syldan

To build a business website, you first need to choose a domain name and secure web hosting. Then, optimize your website to improve your search engine rankings and drive traffic.

marcusfe

The easiest way to create a website is by using the online web creating platforms such as WordPress and wix. These platforms allow people create there own website even without the prior knowledge of coding. Gone are those days when all website creating activities are achieved through coding. Then only the programmers have access to creating website but the evolution of these amazing platforms has made it easy for everyone.

Ekuvero

Creating of websites isn't hard as it used to be back then all thanks to WordPress and other web hosting site,with out you having any prior knowledge about coding and programming you can now create your own website unlike few years ago where you must either be a programmer or coder before you can create a website with technological advancement and technological awareness one can easily create a website with WordPress. With SEO you can link your website to google in the process monetizing your website and venerating traffic to your website.

springtech

Creating a website is actually not that eaay but with advancement in tech it has been made easy for anyone who so desire to own a website.before to create a website one has to contact a computer programmer to create one for him or her.thou it still the best option because you would pay once and violla it all yours.But now you could weigh your options, thou there are many platforms where you could open a website,I think the best is WIX. With wix you could open your desired website easily,it has a user friendly interface.with wix you could have the free form or the paid the difference is in the bandwidth size amount of people that could enter your site and how fast your site would be.Also on the free form there would be two ads showing its was created with wix but there won't be anything as such in the paid.the lowest paid form is $12 dollar per month so its affordable. Willing to learn more you could make more research.
There are a number of easy to use softwares one can use, even custom management softwares like joomla etc

Georgeadawara

They necessary need to start a new website or to chreat a business blog. You can start a website by using a WordPress or wix which are very popular that can help you buy your domin and start a new business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometime last year I created the website on blogger. I created about three websites for different purposes and of course to do I no longer maintain the website. I also have another one on WordPress which I didn't decorate well. So the easiest way to create a website is to go to blogger or WordPress and create your free website. it is really simple to do and you can even do it with the mobile phone.

Georgeadawara

They necessary need to start a new website or to chreat a business blog. You can start a website by using a WordPress or wix which are very popular that can help you buy your domin and start a new business. And by having such kind of websites you can make alot of money having a blog and manageing it is another factor on his own.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have used wicked before. But I still choose wordpress and blogspot as the best easy way to build a website. If you don't want to build a website with money. You can use free blogspot service powered by google.
But if the website is the one that is going to have many feautures then you need to pay for website host company and install wordpress platforms from them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Indeed information is power. I have never used wix before. I have only thought that WordPress is the only means you can use while creating websites. To be honest, I don't intend stressing myself while want to create my own website. I will just give the task out to some website designers to do it for me.