General insurance Most sort after insurance policy

Phabbyfundz

In recent there have come be different kinds of insurance policy or insurance companies each have their own peculiar use or benefits and touch different aspects of our existence or individual need. The insurance companies are the responsible for providing this insurance policy to the general public or those who wants to get insured by the company. The process include psy a stipulated amount of in a routine form in whatever pattern it may suit you. The insurance is what you purchase as the form of indemnity against an occurrence or event directly connected to the type of insurance policy you purchase.
Life insurance policy is Also a type of insurance policy that serves as form of life time investment that exist even long after you are retired. This kind of insurance caters for your needs and sees that you have a really comfortable life..it is the most after insurance policy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I life insurance is one of the insurance policies or categories that is sought after by so many people in order to protect the future of their children or family members as the case may be. Health insurance is also very popular because the health of individuals is important to them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are most insurance policies that are mostly sought for because of their importance. Health is one of these insurance policies. There is need to go for these insurance especially if you live in the third world countries where your health is always prone to some environmental hazard capable of causing health problems.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Insurance policy is something to be smart with before finalizing on your decision about which plan you should choose. This could seem tricky sometimes, if you happen to buy the one that doesn’t suit you, it could make you feel cheated later when you are already under the contract, this is why an agent’s advice is important for a client

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I don't like the insurance of a thing is that they have made it look too elite. There is a guy I have been commenting on his post, he doesn't like insurance policy because he thinks it is for the rich only. They should educate more people for them to seek more of it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
To me health insurance seems to be the most sort after considering the free health support you get after insuring your health against any danger that might arise , and life insurance depends there is short term and long term , depending on the agreement between you and the insurance company