My experience from different loan apps

ENZO5

Verified member
So many people do need urgent money to out their bills in different way. What always draw them back from getting the loan? It's because of different loan apps with bad experiences.
Have you tried getting loan from any apps before? If so, we will discuss this together and share our good and bad experiences.

First of all, let's talk about the good loan apps and their experiences.

FAIR MONEY: Fair money loan app is my best and recommendable loan app I can advise anyone to run to anytime you need urgent money. Let me share my experience.
There was once I needed urgent money for my brother's medical bills, since I didn't receive my payment from my workplace, I had no choice but to run to Fair money loan app.
After providing all my required details, I thought I won't qualify for the loan, in just 5 minutes auditing, my account was credited with the amount i applied for. Not only that, when your loan is due and you don't have the complete money to settle the debt, fair money loan app has an option of extending your loan for a month or 2 weeks depending on your choice, the extension can cost you only 400 naira for 2weeks,then 800 naira for 1 month. With these little experience, how do you rate them? For me 5 star.

Talking about the bad loan apps and their experiences.

CASH CREDIT: Cash credit is my worst loan app ever. After providing my required details for the loan, it took close to 1 hour to complete the auditing. After all the time wasted, guess what I got back as an answer? "Auditing failed ",guys i was so furious because i needed the money, but was disappointed.

Let me leave the rest for you guys to share your good and bad experiences from different loan apps.